13

Kayla pov

I haven't talked to Jacob I'm 2 weeks he's always calling me and trying to talk to me in school. I'm just not ready to talk yet I miss him but I don't know. I walked down stairs to my craving while I'm pregnant. Strawberry Ice cream and sardines. It sounds disgusting , but it's my craving and it's really good to me. When I got to the freezer there was no strawberry ice cream. that's odd. I walked to the cabinet for sardines. When I opened the cabinet there were no sardines. My aunt has my car her tire deflated. I only have one option left. Jacob or now known as 'Princeton'. I sighed and dialed his number.

PHONE CALL

me- hey

Jacob- hi Kayla! I miss you! you want me to come over.

Me- yea. can you buy me sardines with strawberry ice cream.

Jacob- ok see ya later!

Me- bye Princeton.

Jacob- don't call me that. Here with you I'm Jacob. not Princeton.

Me- •sighs• ok Jacob.

Jacob- bye love you.

END OF PHONE CALL

I sat down at the couch watching cat and dog for about 5 minutes until Jacob came. I struggled to get up. When I got to the door I was really out of breath. I opened the door.

" Hi " I said blandly and took the bag.

He opened the door and walked in. " Kayla it's been two weeks! talk to me! " he yelled

" Don't you dare yell at me in my fucking house Jacob! " I yelled

He sighed. " ok. I'm sorry but please talk to me babe. " he pleaded and walked closer to me.

" I miss laying next to you in the morning waking up to you. kissing your forehead, making breakfast for us, talking to the baby, and most of all hearing your laugh. ya know that laugh you do in the morning when you wake up and I crack a corny joke. Don't you miss that? " he laughed but got more serious at the last question.

I cracked a smile at him. " I miss that too. I miss your corny jokes, the way you held me, and the way I felt in your arms. Safe and protected. " I said to him.

He hugged me. " I love you and I'm sorry. " he said

" It's alright. but you owe me. like a crib, toys, clothes, a room, and paint colors. I need a baby shower. I need new clothes for me. I need a lot. " I smirked

" Kayla are you using me. " he fake gasped.

" Oh every bit of you. " I kissed him.

" So ya wanna go now or later. " he asked

" Now. This house is boring. " I said " just let me get dressed. " I said walking to the stairs "help me! " I looked at him.

He helped me up the stairs. "there ya go. " he smiled.

I walked into my room, Jacob followed me. He looked around my room." Where are all the pictures of us? " he asked

" There either in the garbage or in the closet. Most likely the closet. " I said looking for clothes.

I put on a navy blue maternity dress, tan sandals, a coach blue and white purse, my white sunglasses and my necklace that says 'Kayla' in cursive.

" Are you ready. " I said.

" Yea. I found the pictures! " he walked out the closet with a box of pictures.

" Oh! we also have to go take pictures. like a photo shoot. " I said putting on my earrings.

" Ok I get it you want to use all my money. " he smiled.

I nodded my head. I walked down stairs. I stirred my sardines and my ice cream together. We walked out to his car and he opened the door for me like he always does. About ten minutes on the high way he was going the wrong way

" We passed toysRus 5 exits ago. " I warned

He just nodded jus head and smiled. Where the hell are we going? We pulled up to this house. I got out the car and knocked on the door. Jacob walked beside me and put the key in the door.

" Does a relative of yours love here? " I asked him as we walked in the house.

" No it's our house. " he smiled at me.

Our house? He bought a house! Why would he do that?

" Jacob. " I cried tears of joy. he hugged me.

" Our house meaning me you and the baby to be named. " he said

" How about autumm? " I asked as I pulled away. He wiped my tears " that's great! " he said.

" Go look at the house. " he said

" Wait how did you get this house? your only 17. " I asked

" It's in my moms name. " he said. I kissed him. I love this kid so much. He started to tongue kiss me. I patted his chest " wait until after autumn is born. " I said laughing.

" Or we can do it now. " he asked and kissed me again.

I pulled away " no can do kid. If you like it you gotta put Oma ring on it. " I grinned. " hold on I'm gonna go see the house." It walked up the stairs to see three doors on the right. I walked down the hall to the first room. It was purple my favorite color it had a rocking chair, toys, clothes in the closet, and a crib, with a mobile. How long did it take him to do this? I walked to the next room and the walls were eggshell it had a kingsize bed with a frame that had angels on it, it had a tv, a walk in closet, dresser, recliner, mini fridge, and a microwave. I walked out and into the bathroom that was connected to the room. It had two sinks, A shower, a tub, and a humongous mirror.

I walked into the other room it was small, just a plain white room. I walked to the Terrist and saw a railing. When you looked out you saw the beach. It was so beautiful, kids were playing, parents talking, and families smiling. I felt Jacob walk up to me and kiss my neck.

" This is home. " he whispered in my ear. I smiled.

" Home. " I thought to myself. "no more being alone no more feeling like no one cares. home."

" Yeah. But um yeah I still need my stuff. " I said

" I just bought a house. you want more? " he asked.

" Um yea duh. " I laughed.

" Whatever " he laughed he walked downstairs and so did I. He tripped down the stairs. I started crying it was so funny! I walked down the stairs laughing and helped him up.

"Oh my god! are you ok! " I laughed as I hugged him.

" It's not funny. " he cried

" Aww it's ok. " I laughed. I felt something warm run down my leg. Did I just pee ok my self?

I touched my leg "oh my god I just peed on myself." I laughed

" Eww!" Jacob said and let go of me.

"What should I do?" I asked him

"I don't know" he says

I walked back up the stairs and found clothes. It was a white shirt that said "daddy did it" bad black jeans, with my timberlands, with a gold chain. How did my clothes get here?

I walked down stairs to the car.

We went to the party supplies store for my baby shower, then toysRus', and then we went back to my aunts house to get my clothes.

" Are you sure your ready to leave me " my aunt asked as she hugged me

"Yes. I'll be back. this won't be the last time you see me. " I pulled away and smiled at her.

"