15

Jacob pov

I was laying in the living room holding April like a rocket ship making those noises.

"Hey Kayla come here." I said,

"What now Jacob I already saw you do the thing with your foot." she said.

"No it's not that look. Come on April. Say it April. Say daddy." I said to April in a baby voice.

April stuffed her hand in her mouth and laughed.

"Come on April say mommy." Kayla smiled.

"Mommy." April laughed.

Kayla took April from me, "Good girl cutie." Kayla said in a baby voice.

"Kayla what are you doing?" I asked her.

She put April down to crawl. "What did I do?" she asked.

"You know you are supposed to be heading to see your dad right now on that flight." I said.

"I don't want to leave April, Jacob and besides I've been waiting for you my whole pregnancy." Kayla smiled. She got on her knees and tugged at my pants.

"When you get back. Go see him I can watch April plus I'll call the boys over to help me." I shrugged.

She started crying. "Your gonna put those idiots in charge of my kid with you. April might as well be dead." Kayla cried.

"Kayla why are you crying, it's not a big deal. I promise like right now Aprils on the couch." I said without looking.

"Ok but if I come back to anything crazy I'm gonna kill all of you." I could tell she was serious.

"Ok. Now go get ready. Your only going until they you know what with him." I said. She stood up.

She hugged me. "Where would I be without you." she smiled.

"Inside of a dumpster dead." I smiled.

She walked up stairs. She walked back down in 20 minutes with three bags.

"Are you ready because I have your ticket ready." I smiled and waved it.

When we got in the car she sat in the back with April.

"Who's Mommy's baby. Come on who's Mommy's baby." she said in a baby voice as she tickled April.

"Apwil Apwil." April laughed as she clapped.

"Yes she Is. Hey Jacob." She said.

"Yeah babe." I said.

"Are you lonely when I'm gone?" She questioned

I pulled the car over by a deserted McDonalds. The car has three rows of seats. I got out the car and walked all the way to the back seat.

"Come here Kayla" I smiled.

She sat in the back with me. I kisses her roughly. She kept looking at April.

"She's fine." I said as I ripped off her jacket.

"I don't think so Jacob she's just... staring." she said as she sat up.

I sighed. "Ok you got away this time but you are driving." I sat in the back with April.

Kayla started driving. "Wasn't it you who said I need to go." She smirked at me threw the mirror.

"Yes but when it's my needs it comes first." I smiled.

"Uh huh. You keep telling yourself that." She said.

"So let's talk your gonna be 18 pretty soon Kayla! Are you excited?" I smiled.

"Well of course I am. I'm gonna be 18 in 2 days imma be litt." She danced a little.

"Yeah. I was actually thinking me, you, Roc, Ray, there friends could go out together." I shrugged.

"Yeah we can do that but I don't want them to go with us. Can't it be like a family thing. Me, You, and April." She suggested.

"Even better." I smiled.

Kayla picked up her phone.

"Hey.. wait you did what.. ew isn't he like your brother.. Eww that's even worst he's your half brother.. I can't believe you did that with him Marisa.. yeah your right you should feel dirty.. Imagine if you had kids, that would be incest.. Oh yeah I see.. Oh ok I'll talk to you later.. April said hi.. ok bye Marisa." She hung up and smiled.

"What happened?" I asked impatiently.

"It's a secret." She said simply.

"Really." I said with a straight face.

"Ok but don't tell. So Marisa had sex with her brother." she spilled.

"Ew that's disgusting." I squealed.

"Yeah but she didn't know that. She was drunk." Kayla shrugged.

"So your saying if your drunk you can get away with things you know aren't good." I furrowed my eyebrow.

"No I'm not saying that." She said.

"So then what are you saying?" I asked.

"That people make mistakes." She shrugged.

"I guess." I said.

She pulled into the airport. April tends to run away a lot so we have this little monkey leash on her. I strapped the leash on her.

We walked to the thing where you have to be scanned and checked for any weapons. April kept trying to run away. I had to have a firm grip on her. We walked to where Kayla was suppose to board the plane.

"I don't want to go. I can catch a flight tomorrow morning." Kayla whined into my chest.

"No. Go now." I said. Kayla nodded. She picked up April and hugged her.

Kayla pulled away and kissed April's forehead. "Mommy is going to miss you." Kayla smiled.

"Apwil sad." April said.

"I know. So is mommy. But daddy is here. He'll protect you from the monsters." Kayla said. "I'm only gonna be gone for a little."

April held Kayla's face and held there foreheads together.

A minute later Kayla was walking into her plane. April and I smiled and waved at her.

We walked to the car silently. Aprils didn't even run. She was attached to my side.

I put her in her car seat. We began to drive off. She kept staring at the airport. I sighed and shook my head.

"I miss mommy too." I said to April. She ignored me and sniffled.

(A/N- I'm back bitches! Yes. I'm so sorry was working on multiples books but now I'm back. *smiles* I missed you hoes.)

~Niya!