CHAPTER I

(Note: All mails were sent using the app named Slowly, the pen pal were selected randomly. The bold ones are the responded mail)

September 30th, 2018

09:59 PM

Hello?

How's life going? I hope that you are doing well. You know....yesterday, I went to Makmu Eatery to join a writing workshop which held by Pastelbooks Id and Ms. Ary Nilandari. We were having a great time learning. I've learned a lot about creative writing process, how to build and describe our characters in our story, and how to send our story to the publisher. In the end of the workshop, we have a chance to take a picture together with the writer, Ms. Ary Nilandari who is also our writing coach. We also got a keychain, and her Novel entitled "Write Me His Story" and her signature too! The workshop is really exciting! I hope I could participate again in another occasion.

So, how about you? What do you like? What is that you do in your free time? What do you find most interesting about yourself?

Best wishes,

Sheila

RESPONSE :

October 1st, 2018

03:18 PM

Hello Sheila,

I am Ashish from India, the country of diversity. Glad to hear that you had a chance to get a workshop on writing there. I like a lot things like watching TV, walking alone, listening to music and I have a weird infatuation with books, I believe in collecting more books before completing the book in hand :p

I heard about the disaster in Indonesia. I pray the Lord to give your people strength and faith to conquer this calamity. May the Lord be with you.

Best wishes

**A friend of mine recommended me to try this pen pal mail app, Slowly. I was having so much fun writing a mail to a random people from different part of the world. I apologize if you've found...uh....spotted a lot grammatical errors and bad-spellings, typos and etc in this story *bows* Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter, folks! Ah yeah you guys are allowed to share my story to your social media and to your friends, I am open for  a question, suggestion, advice, and even a constructive critiques.