CHAPTER 2

Hooray! We moved to the next destination, Helsinki Senate Square in Finland! Buckle up, folks!

October 4th, 2018

04:47 PM

Hello, dear friend!

My name is Sheila and if you have a great day, I wish you nothing but happiness. But if you have a bad day, I just want you to know that no matter how bad the day is, it is just a day, it is made only by 24 hours. A day will past, storms will end, and yet you will triumph, again and again. So, hang in there, you are strong enough to live it up.

Cheers!

RESPONSE:

October 8th, 2018

09:21 PM

Hi, Sheila!

My name is Meri but you can call me Miku if  you want. So far my day has been pawsome. Thank you for the remind that there is a good in bad days too. What do you want to talk about? Adventure? Anime? Pets? Have a great day you too! I hope to hear from you soon.

Bye and a cold hug from Finland!

Helsinki Cathedral is the most impressive building to come across, particularly so with it's bright, white exterior contrasted against the brilliant azure sky above. I was impressed by the size of it, the wonderful condition that it's in. The cathedral was completed in 1852 and sits in the Senate Square, the power base of Helsinki, which also hold the university building and the offices of the Prime Minister and cabinet of Finland. It was built to resemble to architecture of St. Petersburg. I was wondering...how they managed to create such a masterpiece, incredible architecture without any modern tools...never fails to amaze me....

The place was surrounded with tourists but it wasn't super crowded, and when I got inside people were respectful of the request for silence. The interior design was simple but outstanding, and I spent a lot time taking it all in whilst sat on one of the pews.

When going to Helsinki Cathedral is definitely worth a visit, and I won't forget these precious experience in my life.

**I apologize for the short chapter, but anyway thank you for spending your time reading the new chapter! Stay tuned for the next adventure!**

Bon Voyage!

Dear Pen Pal...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें