CHAPTER 16

Hello!

I saw you send me a friend request by Slowly ID. Well, thanks for that :)

I'd like to introduce myself a bit. My name is Patrick. I am a 18 years old Dutch guy. I live in a small country named The Netherlands. Right now I follow a study what's all about nature and environment. I am totally into Biology subject. I just installed this amazing app named Slowly, to meet people around the world. I have a really big curiosity about other creatures and life in different countries. I just finished my first class, so after summer I'll go to the 2nd class.

I hope you would like to introduce yourself too. I am looking forward to your response.

Take care and see you later!

Patrick

RESPONSE

Hi, Patrick!

It is a great pleasure to have someone to talk to. I hope we can get along so well. Also we do seem to have few interests in common. How have you been doing in the meantime?

I'm Sheila. I live together with my parents and my younger sister in Surabaya city, in the east of Java Island, Indonesia. I'm 22 years old. My mother language is Javanese. My country's national language is Bahasa. I'm on 8th semester this year, currently finishing my studies in English Literature. My hobbies are including drawing (both in traditional and digital medium), hiking, swimming, reading novels, and sometimes I write on a blog.

I would like to know more about yourself. How's the weather in the city? I hope you are having a nice day and take care! I look forward to hearing from you. I wish you best of luck and success in your studies.

Yours sincerely,

Sheila

**A/N: If anyone had been using Slowly app, feel free to add mine Slowly ID: QVWE5V. Let's be friends! Thank you for reading~!**