Forever Fall (Chapter 14)

Your POV

The moon was shining bright as stars twinkled. Many had gone to bed at this hour and the light of JNPRs dorm room stood out against the dark of the outside. Nora was jumping on her bed quite childishly, Ren was cleaning his weapon, Pyrrha was staring out the window and you were staring at the red head concerned that your talk the other day was losing its effect.

Nora: "Why does Jaune get home so late?"

Ren: "He's become rather scarce since he began fraternising with Cardin."

Nora: "That's weird doesn't he know we have a field trip tomorrow. We need our rest." Nora did a flip and landed on the bed on her back. 'Nailed it!'

(Y/N): "Yes we do, you though, I'm not so sure."

Nora: "What's that supposed to mean?"

(Y/N): "I'll tell you what it means... No pancakes before bedtime." You stood with your arm out stretched and looked away quite dramatically. Nora catching on moved in front of you and grovelled.

Nora: "My lord say it isn't true."

(Y/N): "I'm afraid it is, the chocolate chip mines have not been manned for quite sometime and we are running low."

Ren: "No please don't encourage her..."

Nora: "My lord if it must be done I will take on the duty as ChocChip miner."

(Y/N): "You but you are simply a child! You would die quite horrifically down there."

Nora: "For the pancakes my lord I'll give my life." Everyone stared at each other and began to laugh when you heard a door shut.

{Le Timeskip brought to you by Ruby examining the Spork of Awesome."}

You and Ruby were in weapons class where you just so happened to be partners, mainly because she clung to you during the first lesson as you were the only one she knew in the class. As of right now however you were being grilled over your weapon.

Ruby: "Can it shoot lasers?"

(Y/N): "No."

Ruby: "Oh oh does it turn into a rocket launcher that shoots flaming swords?"

(Y/N): "That's sounds awesome! But no."

Ruby: "Wait wait! Does it turn into a gun that shoots a gun that shoots a gun that shoots a gun?!" You stared at the red hooded girl in bewilderment.

(Y/N): "Ruby I'll tell you what it does. It allows me to eat." You took a mouthful of porridge, where you got it only confused her further, to show off the amazing feature.

Ruby: "So it's just a spork?"

(Y/N): "No no! It's a magical spork. It can detect dorks watch." You took the spork and pointed it around the room and eventually pointed it at Ruby. "Oh no Ruby I'm detecting major levels of dorkitude specifically about weapons." Ruby's face went red and she huffed rather adorably.

Ruby: "I was being serious." She tried to say in a super serious voice, arms crossed.

(Y/N): "So was I but I never said it was a bad thing, some males think of it like I do, rather cute."

Ruby: "You're acting as if we're hard to understand." Ruby paused 'Wait did he call me cute. Nah that's stupid."

(Y/N): "Well my mentor once said, Women are very hard to understand and trying to explain how to understand them is even harder, now shut up and help me gets this women's phone number."

Ruby: "You tell a lot of stories about him but always refer to him as your mentor why?"

(Y/N): "He said one day he would visit and that it might be interesting if I don't say his name to anyone."