Search And Destroy (Chapter 36)

You all continued to look disappointed at the green haired teacher that stood in front of you.

(Y/N): 'Their is no way Ozpin sent him on a mission as important as this!'

Weiss: "Professor Oobleck?"

Oobleck: "Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, seeing as you've opted to shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And..." He ran straight up to Weiss. "It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you very much!"

Weiss looked over at you all, who were equally as disturbed.

Weiss: "Uh..."

Oobleck: "Come now children, according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind... schedule!"

Ruby: "Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oobleck-" You facepalmed audibly. "Okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse."

Nora: "Save the world?" The sound of the ginger was unmistakable as the five of you turned around to see team JNPR.

Nora: "You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt... sad" Her stomachs growled. "Maybe a little hungry? That last one's not your fault, though, (Y/N)..."

(Y/N): "Hey not my fault I had to take off so early."

Pyrrha: "So you're going with them?" She asked a little downhearted.

(Y/N): "Uhh yea, sorry about that although I did make a video for training." You glanced at Jaune. "Just so someone can't cheat."

Jaune: "Oh yay... Anyway sounds exciting, where ya going?"

Ruby: "Oh, just outside the kingdom..."

Nora: "Hey so are we!"

Pyrrha: "Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village."

Ren: "We set out tomorrow-" A blue haired bastard interrupted Ren as he walked over.

Neptune: "Then you can party with us tonight! We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges."

Jaune is awestruck, while Weiss turned away from Neptune in disgust.

Sun: "We normally go to the city with you guys, which means stuff's always exploding and junk, so we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, you know... normal."

Ruby: "Well-"

(Y/N): "There's no arguing that one."

Ruby: "Aww."

Oobleck: "Four minutes!" He shouted from the bullhead.

Ruby: "Well, uh... Wish us luck!"

About 20 minutes later you were all in the bullhead as it sped towards mountain Glenn.

Yang: "I guess I just never saw you as much of a fighter." She said addressing Dr. Oobleck.

Oobleck: "I admit I fancy myself more of an intellectual, but I can assure you, as a Huntsman, I've had my fair share of tussles."

Ruby: "Like the mushroom?"

Blake: "Those are truffles."

Ruby: "Like the sprout?"