Chapter 17

Hyperventilating. Dizziness. Stumbling to the end of the hall. 

That's all Cath was doing. It's like it was a nightmare. A nightmare. 

Yes, that's what it is, I just have to find my way out, but how?

It was almost too much like real life. Just a nightmare, over and over again. Recycling itself, but somehow learning from mistakes and making itself even worse until she gives up.

Have I given up yet? Truth is, I don't know.

Cath walked further down the hall, to see if they had disappeared fully. There was no sign of anyone there, but her. Just the empty hallways, with silk sheets, draped on the walls. The realization, that no one waite for her hit her like a brick. She started running down the hall, with her gown in her two hands. She turned the corner; now sprinting until she got to the throne room, which had the direct exit. She stood in the doorway, looking at the chaos outside. The jabberwocky; making its way through hearts; a carriage carrying the king away along with more carriages behind it with staff.

"Hey! COME BACK HERE!" Cath was almost happy that they couldn't hear her because her usually scary voice was so pathetic.

She took in what was actually happening. The wind from the jabberwocky's wing was creating a storm of wind.  It was making everything fly, scraps of metal, some aces. Everything in front of her was... a nightmare. All of a sudden a strong brick hit her in the face. She fell back, and the last thing she remembered was   e v e r y t h i g   g o i n g   b l a c k.

I know I havent published in forever, and this chapter was short too. I'm so sorry, but thank you so SO much for 1k reads!