Prologue

She doesn't know what's going around her. Her feelings have gone numb. All she could hear is her own crying. Zoya Siddiqui, a 5.6', gorgeous, 26 years old. She is working as an Account Executive in a reputed company. Zoya's life ambition is to become a Chartered Accountant and to own a CA firm. She laid the path to achieve her dream. But, everything was shattered now. She couldn't even able to think what to do next. Zoya's heart is bleeding blood. The hole created in her heart, the pain she feels is unbearable. Her dream is just a dark worm hole. She lost everything, she had.

4 Years Later

Zoya shifted to Bangalore from Chennai to leave behind her past 3.5 years ago. Zoya started to smile again and forgot what had happened 4 years before in her life. Thanks to her best friend, Mohammed Riyaz. Zoya met Riyaz when she joined a new company. Riyaz joined her company as her assistant in job. At first, Zoya was so resentful and always be rude to Riyaz. But, Riyaz with his funny & sarcastic way somehow found a way to change Zoya's numb feelings. Zoya too slowly started to give in. Gradually, she started to laugh for his jokes, and then slowly, Riyaz become her best friend in 6 months. And for the past 3 years, they both were done many naughty things together. The duo is famous for the pranks in the office. Both never hide anything with each other. Often they had seen together. When they're not together, they share about their day at night.

Today, Riyaz went on a date with her Fiancé, Zara Ahmed. Riyaz and Zara are seeing each other for the past 2 years. Zara knows Zoya is everything to Riyaz and same way Riyaz is everything Zoya. Zara and Zoya become friends the moment Riyaz introduced Zara to Zoya. Zara knows Zoya's past from Riyaz. So, Zara understands their relationship and accepted their friendship too.

***

Aditya Hooda, Owner of DMG Chartered Accountant Firm, Bangalore. An arrogant and stubborn headed. But, 4 years back he was not like this. A child by heart never hurt anyone for any means. An accident in his life changed him upside down. Aditya is 34 years old, 6.2' feet A fitness freak and most of all good looking and handsome. Girls around Aditya will always go crazy. He doesn't need to do anything to make them fall for him. With a smile and look girls just fall on his feet. But, Aditya has never shown interest on any girls. There is no place for any girl in his heart or in his office.

Two years back, Aditya took over this audit firm from his mentor, Prem Mathur. DMG CA firm was small and hardly had 4-5 clients. After Aditya took over, in these two years, DMG CA Firm has become India's No.1 Chartered Accountant Firm. Prem Mathur was always proud of his junior. He knows Adi will become renowned CA; he had no doubt in that. But, Prem's only anguish was the mishap happened in Aditya's life, which came through in the hands of his daughter. For 2 years, Adi was devastated. Lost his ambition and life, became a drunkard. Prem helped him to rehabilitate from alcohol and handed over his firm to Aditya which gave him a purpose to achieve in his life. But his inner child was lost in those two years, he became arrogant and stubborn. This attitude made him successful too. Within two years, Aditya's firm has become India's No.1.   

                                                                                         ***

Hope you liked the prologue. From here we're going to witness how these two going to meet and fall for each other.

What happened to both 4 years before? What made Zoya move to Bangalore? What made Aditya arrogant and stubborn?