Where It All Started

"Hello my name is Isabella Cordova and I am 17 years of age, I live in an extended family consisting of my mother, father, my sister Judeth...she's 19, my brother Lusion...he's 21, my cousins, Mark and Alexa....both 17, my aunt, uncle and grandparents. My house is big enough to support a living place for all of us, but I wouldn't exactly say we are the richest people. I was happy with my family and my life... sometimes we would have to share our things with each other but it is  all part of being family...right. I am about to share a story of how a miserable chapter of my life started. I was attending law school  at the time, I wanted to become a lawyer...I wanted to be able to fight for someone's justice in the country and my father and mother always believed in my dreams so when I did my csec examination and past my subjects,   my parents send me off to law school to study further. Yet did I know or better yet non of us knew that sending me off  would be a devastating decision. Let's take a look back at what happened the day my dreams, my life was crushed."

At the Cordova's Family Home~

" I don't think my baby girl should go study out there way in Spanish Town to and from

" I don't think my baby girl should go study out there way in Spanish Town to and from...I'm happy that she got in but I am scared you know how paranoid I get about the children even if they just goes to the shop and takes too long and besides she's the youngest of the three and you know Isa always still acting childish". " I know Mariah  but she has to go and pursue her career...I'm pretty sure our daughter will be fine." I know bu......

" as my mom was about to finish her statement, I intervened in the conversation and cut her off...I knew exactly what she wanted to say, about she doesn't think it's a good idea...my mom is very Paranoid over her children, but this time I think she might be wrong." Mom listen to me...I'm a big girl now and I  will have to make my mistake to learn, I really want to go tomorrow to study further to pursue my career and I want your permission....will you give it to me?" Yes my child you will go and be safe..." thanks mom"

In Isabella Room

That night I  slept with a smile on my face, because I knew tomorrow was my big day

That night I  slept with a smile on my face, because I knew tomorrow was my big day....I would start waking up early to go to school and even the thought of that made me smile as I slept. I woke up 5:30 am, do personal hygiene, ate breakfast prepared by my mom and all my family members were gathered our big living room to give me good luck....oh you guys must be saying that how I didn't mention a special  boy to call my boyfriend, we'll I don't have any...I'm the type of girl that only like to concentrate on my school work, my life and my family. I left out on my journey.

" I hope everything goes well with her,"  Mariah I'm pretty sure she'll be fine. I hope you are right John.

I was standing at my bus stop waiting for a  Spanish Town taxi until finally one came or so I thought.

Spanish Town! Spanish Town!

I'm going right at the Law School in Spanish Town.

Okay come in.

I went in the taxi happily because right now I would be reaching at school early. When I went in the taxi there were  4 men in the car, 2 in the front and 2 in the back...I one came out and put me in the middle. I wasn't paying attention to that but what got strange to me was when I give the driver my money and he told me to keep it, no driver in Jamaica gave free  drives like that and if you are short of even a five dollar then you could be in trouble with the driver so this was very strange to me and when I saw my stop and told the driver I was coming off, he simply just drove past my stop. I started screaming and shouting out for help but the two men in the back hold me down and the man in the front over the passenger seat put something over the nose and mouth and within seconds I was dizzy  till I just fainted.

On her first day to her new school, and she's being kidnapped....that's sad, just wait for my updates and read my book, comment and like if you are pleased so far.