Stay Away From Her!!!!

No, this is....no, I can't be pregnant.

Roman:why not?

I don't know anything about motherhood, I am only 17 and things in my life is already not going as I had  expected.

Roman: it's not about what you had expected to do, it's about what you did and what happens after. And this is something good, you told me last night that you love me....but now that you're pregnant and the baby is mines you don't seem too happy.

No Roman, I do love you and I want to have a baby with you...but this was shocking to me and I just didn't expect it.

Roman: we'll I did, it's apart of what happens if you have sex with your mate....she gets pregnant. I couldn't control myself with all the pleasure I was giving you and all I was receiving and i....

And you what? Going continue

Roman: I accidentally came inside of you, twice actually.

So you....you know what it happened and we can't change it, believe it or not...I'm super excited to have this baby with you.

Roman:me too, but we will have to inform everyone about this.

Okay, but I well....I don't have any clothes or panties or bra to put on, you kinda ruined them in the moment last night. I blushed when I stated my sentence and I was hoping he didn't realize but the look he gave me point out he saw.

Roman:it's okay cupcake, no need to feel shy in front of me, with a smirk. I left to get Isabella  some clothes, I was beyond happy and excited right now....we were going to have a baby. And I finallyfound my mate. I was walking and Lina, a girl I used to date was coming up the stairs. Whatthe hell was she doing here?

Lina: I saw my man, he looked even hotter than last time.....I just want him so bad right now. Roman baby!!!!!! I said running up to him.

Roman: what are you doing here Lina? I thought I was pretty clear about us that it's over, 2 months ago!!

Lina: I know but I just couldn't keep away, after all you've got just the right thing to please me, ( seductive tone)

Roman: Lina! It's never gonna happen, please get out of my house.

Lina: I see you're not in the mood toda, or is it because you've found that little slut they call your mate....what's her name Isa...Isabella am I right?

Roman: I grabbed her by her arm and pushed her hard against the wall, she flinch and I'm pretty sure if she was human she would've been in the hospital with a broken back. Don't. You. Dare. Call. Her. That. Again. Do. You. Understand. Me? I said in an evil tone.

Lina: I understand.

Roman: now get the hell out of my house before I do something I won't regret. She immediately left and she didn't bother to walk back downstairs, she just jumped through the opened window which was on the left. It seems that's where she came through because no one would let her inside, no one here ever liked her and the fact that we'renot dating anymore makes it worse. I'm gonna have to keep this window closed. I went down stairs and got some clothes for Isa then went back upstairs.

A pic of Lina:

Roman, was it you outside shouting just now

Roman: yea, actually something dropped and broke from me. The picture from out my door.

Oh, well it's okay you don't need to shout, just get a next one. So where are the clothes?

Roman: here you go, you can take a shower first then I'll go after.

Okay. I took the clothes and went straight to the bathroom, I didn't have to take any clothes off because I was already naked, I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and then down at my stomach that had a little, little bump it was really cute. I then did my personal hygiene and then step out of the bathtub, I dried off and look what Roman brought me to wear and he brought a nice dress with matching earrings and a nice peach furry slippers.

 I then did my personal hygiene and then step out of the bathtub, I dried off and look what Roman brought me to wear and he brought a nice dress with matching earrings and a nice peach furry slippers

I looked nice for sure and then I came out of the bathroom and there he was looking at me in awww. So howdo I look?

Roman: perfect, just like the perfect Luna.

I blushed at his statement.

Roman: I went in and took a wonderful shower as always, then got dressed in the bathroom, I wore full black...it's just my thing. The only thing that had a colour was my handkerchief and it was red, I knew I still looked handsome.

 The only thing that had a colour was my handkerchief and it was red, I knew I still looked handsome

I came out of the bathroom and Isa eyes and mine locked.

Wow! You look very handsome.

Roman: thank you.

We'll you really love black...buy it's okay, it suits you.

Roman: come have to inform everyone. We walked downstairs and it was time anyway, everyone was already present.

Daniel: oh hey, there they are!

Matthew: I wonder where Isa slept last night.

Pedro: cause she surely wasn't in her room.

Salvatore: I wonder where, Oh I know...with Roman right?

Renae: behave your selves and stop taunting her. Come dear.

Steven: Roman, is...is that a bit mark on Isabella's neck?

Mariah and John: how did you get that Isa?

Roman: wellllll, we umm...you know and I marked her.

Steven:you what, why...she wasn't ready.

Roman: that's not the only part, Isabella is....is pregnant.

Daniel, Matthew, Pedro and Salvatore: Omg!!!!!!

Mariah and John: what!

Steven: well, did you'll plan?

Roman: not exactly, but we do want the child.

Renae: you want this dear?

Hhhhh....well yes, yes...I do.

Daniel:yesssss!!! I finally get a niece or a nephew.

Everyone: lol!!!!!

Renae: we'll, let's eat and discuss everything.

Well, well I am very excited for this, I think Isa will be a great mom and Roman will be a great dad, I you think so leave a comment and tell. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Love you'll bye