I Don't Need You

Mariah: John do you think she'll be okay?

John: do you really want me to answer that question, huh? You just told my baby girl that she wasn't our daughter, she's ours.....we grew he from she was 1 years old!!!!!! Of course she's our daughter!!!!!!

Mariah: I'm so sorry John, but we have to do this.....she had to know the truth.

John: yes Mariah! She had to but not like this.

In Steven's Office

Steven: so this Isabella girl is your mate?

Roman:yes she is.

Renae: oh my dear, she's beautiful.

Daniel: I know right

Matthew: I'm jealous of you Big bro.

Steven: * smiles*

Renae: don't be dear, just a few years for you guys....my little busters.

Salvatore:it's more than that, I want Roman to have is right place as Alpha and I want him to marry Isabella.

Steven: Okay, but we'll have to call a pack meeting, but before that we have to make things clear to the girl.

Pedro: we should go call Isa parents and go check on her together.

Daniel:good idea.

They all went and to their surprise Isabella was already awake.

Pedro: hey bells

Hey.

Mariah: are you okay my darling dear, how's your head....is it hurti......

I won't to know everything about my real mom, about my generation and just about everything. I turned around and faced them and I'm pretty sure I had a evil look on my face.

Mariah: it's okay my dear, we can talk about it later, right John.

John: yes, yes...Let's talk about that later.

Nooow, I wanna talk about it now and I want nothing but the truth about eveeeeryyyyyythinggggg.

Mariah:okay then, only the truth. You are the daughter of the Moon Goddess and her name is Marine she has 2 children, you and your sister Anabella. Your mom loved you both very much, when Anabella was born she didn't born with any special power and that was odd because your mom and dad were very powerful. When you were born, you had full blown powers, you were born the first White Cresent Wolf with so much different powers, that they called you the hybrid. When your dad went to a witch that could read the future.....the prophecy was told that the new baby born had powers that were so strong she could real the entire world and that made your father cherished and loved you over your sister. One day when you were about 6 months old and your sister was 1 years old, you saw your dad as a baby beating your sister harshly and with the power in you....you made your father feel pain, he got mad and promised your mom that he would take you away and grow you to become evil just like him. I was a friend of your mom and she trusted me so she told me everything and said she was going to fake your death to protect you from your father until it was safe to come back, and she did so...your sister cried everyday because she missed you. One day your dad and your mom battled and Marine won so your dad was banned from ever coming back  to Stonehaven, but he promised that he will never forget what happened that day. After that your mom had you visit her and your sister every Summer and Christmas holidays,  but one day one of yours dad's worker's saw you and told your dad, your mom told me to never take you back to the US again. She asked us to give you a normal life and to please make you happy, it was the best and worst day of our lives because we got you that was the best and we lost our friend and that was the worst.