Do You Even Know What You Guys Are Doing To Me?

I woke up on the bed in the room they gave me, when I opened my eyes all eyed were already on me...is it me or is this situation mad creepy. What!

Salvatore:you tell us, you were the one shouting then collapsed.

Daniel: yea Isa, you had me scared.

It's not for any of you to worry about, please leave me alone. I said with a vicious tone.

Salvatore: what the hell did I say when I ask a question you answer!!!!!!!!!

You see I don't care anymore, just kill me and done...because I'm not going to answer you. I wasn't scared of them and I didn't know why.

Daniel: Alpha, I would like to ask you to let us talk to Isabella maybe she'll be a little nicer to us....cause honestly you're a little rough so maybe that's why she doesn't like talking to you.

Why do you say it in such a nice why, I hate him....actually I hate all of you and FYI I don't wantto talk to Pedro either.

Pedro: who cares, it's not like I want to talk to you...I have my girlfriends to talk too.

Salvatore:come with me Pedro, you guys see what you can get out of her.

Pedro and Salvatore left

Roman: so what's your full name?

Tell me yours first.

Roman: okay my name is, Roman Anderson Ballard.

Well my name is Isabella Rain Cordova.

Roman: you have unique names.

Thank you, I wanna ask a question now.

Roman: go ahead.

Who are your siblings?

Roman: my eldest brother is Salvatore, My second eldest is Pedro, then me and my two younger brothers....Daniel and Matthew, they are twins.

I could see that.

Daniel: so Isa, Matt and I where thinking that maybe we could become friends with you.

Lol, oka......

Roman:focus danny, this is important.

Why did you cut me off?

Roman: Isabella this is a big thing, so let's get going with the questions.

This a big thing after all you kid........

Roman: Isa please.

Okay fine.

Roman: how old are you?I'm 20

I'm 17, what's your favorite colour?

Roman: my favorite shade  is Black....I don't have a favorite colour. And what's yours?

My favorite colour is red.

Daniel: and why is that so?

Because red reminds of Valentines Day.

Matthew: Is that just the reason?

Well yes, because I was born on Valentines Day. If you thought I was gonna say because of love and all that stuff, we'll I don't believe in love like that...I only have love for my family and my parents no one else.

Roman: when she said that my heart felt like it was being shattered, I really don'tknow....but it felt like I was in love with Isabella and the thing is she is supposed to accompany us back to the US and marry my brother Salvatore which she knows nothing about.