Sisters

I woke up but Roman wasn't there, I guess he woke up early and went to do something I don't know what. I was feeling butterflies in my stomach because today I get to meet my sister, as much as exciting it is...it's also nerve rocking and she's older, she's about 22 maybe...I'll have to ask her when I meet her. I got up and Spears the bed back neatly then head to the bathroom and practice personal hygiene, I forgot that I didn't have any other clothes so I had to wrap myself in a towel and go to the door looking out if I saw anyone that I could ask for clothes. Suddenly Roman was coming up the stairs and walking to my direction, I quickly span around and slam the door....I didn't want him to see me in just a towel.

Roman:I was working up the stairs to go give Isabella some clothes because I knew she didn't have any other clothes other than the ones she had on from yesterday and she couldn't go wear that to see her sister, she was wrapped in only her towel and to be honest for a girl that didn't have any sexual relationship with anyone, I have to wonder wear the hell she gets such a nice shape from and curve, I could see her curves right through her towel. Then see quickly turned and slam the door, I guess she saw me coming. Knock!knock! Isabella?

Who's there? I asked, I very well knew he was....I was Roman but I just didn't want to open the door to him.

Roman: it me Roman! Can you please open the door and take the clothes

I can't open the door, im...I'm just in a towel. When I said the last part of my sentence I said it very low, but I guess he heard anyways became they say that in story books that wolves had super hearing.

Roman:I know, but I promise you I won't peek...I'll just look away while I hand your clothes to you.

You PROMISE

Roman: I promise.

I then opened the door and took the clothes, to my surprise he didn't look...he just turned away his head and most boys wouldn't do that, I bet Salv and Pedro wouldn't.  Thank you I said.

Roman: your welcome, now get dressed quickly.  I walked away and the door closed behind me, of course I wanted to look but  me looking will offend her then I'm not up for it. I still do wonder how she'll look when she sees what I've chose for her to wear lol.

What the hell does he think of himself , does he really think I'm gonna wear this, I'm not wearing this....this shows off my entire curves and he wants me to wear it, Oh hell no!! But if I don't wear it then what will I wear. I put on the clothes with so much hesitation but when I put on the clothes I actually liked it, it sat perfectly on me and I looked so pretty in a body suit...one thing was weird, I was going to meet my sister but dressed like this. I did my makeup using what I saw on the dresser and I looked beautiful. I walked out the room and everyone was there with there mouths drop. What!

Daniel: wow!

Matthew: wow! Wow! Wow!

Pedro and Salvatore: we didn't know you had it in you.

John and Mariah: you look beautiful sweetheart.

Thankyou

Roman: mom did Isabella come down ye......ooooohhhhh.

So how do I look Roman, after all you chose the clothes?

Roman: you look perfect.

This is Isabella outfit:

Steven: Anabella is out back waiting

Renae: are you ready to mate your sister dear?

Do you think she'll like me?

Roman: she has to like you Bella, why wouldn't she....now are you ready?

Yes I'm ready. We  walked outside in the morning breeze and the grass was a little wet from the night dew i guess, we walked up a slope and there she was a blonde girl that resembled me in a way.

Roman: that's your sister.

She really looks pretty.

Roman: just like you.

* smiles*, thank you....when I'm around Roman it's like the world stops moving all I can see is him. We walked over to her she was dressed in a red long dress that looked so great on her.

 We walked over to her she was dressed in a red long dress that looked so great on her

As I reached up to her she pulled me in a tight hug and I hugged her back.  Something weird happened as we shared the hug, her eyes changed to purple and she said my eyes changed to a bright galaxy look. All of a sudden there were so many lightning and thunder. What's happening?

John: what's all this?

Steven: it's them, when you are together you become stronger and more powerful so that's why your eyes change colour.

Anabella: I'm so happy that I finally found you.

We are sisters.

Anabella: sisters for life. Oh my, your eyes just changed again.

What colour?

Anabella: blue, green.

Yours too, so what does this one means?

Roman: happiness.

Pedro: this will keep happening.

Salvatore:it's attached to what you feel, your emotions.

Well this is exciting, right?

Anabella: very much. Can we go out and get to know each other, like at dinner.

Mariah: of course dear.

Roman:but I'll send 2 guards with you.

Isabella and Anabella:no problem!* smiles*.

I'm so glad that they are finally united, it's exciting. Stay tuned to find out more in the next chapter. Love you'll bye