Who Are You?

We had breakfast and I went straight to Roman's room, on his command...he wanted me where he was, but he had some work...pack work I guess, because he informed thousands of pack member about the Alpha thing and about me and my pregnancy. He said he didn't want me to work too much even though I told him I was fine, he didn't listen so now I'm sitting in is room reading a book I found on his desk called My Journey. I was ready and was in the middle of the book, it was pretty interesting. The thing is all the pack members went out, but Roman left me with two guards.

Boom! Boom!

The down to Roman's room burst open and I jumped off the bed and was confronted with a red hair girl in a full black outfit. Who are you?

Lina: hello dear Isabella.

How do you know my name?

Lina: well I can't tell you that, but what I can tell you is to Stay. Away. From. My. Man!!!!

What! Your man, who's your man that I need to stay away from?

Lina: dumb bitch!!! I'm talking about Roman!!!!

Excuse! Who the hell are you calling dumb bitch and excuse but I think you got it all wrong, Roman's my mate and  how the hell his he your man?

Lina: we'll baby girl, I'm in love with the guy and he was too...until you showed up and I'm telling you to stay away so I can get my man back!!!!!

Relax, why so hyper....he never mentioned you, and when a guy doesn't mention his ex at all that means you weren't that important.

Lina: plap!!!! How dare you....you talk to me like that, huh!!!!!

I hold my face, I couldn't believe she just hit me... what the f**k!!!! I got so bad I could only see darkness and I hold the redhead and chocked her.

Lina: sto.....st....stop!!!!!

You think you can come here and do all this, huh....bad and mighty huh!!!!!

Lina: I kicked her right in her stomach and she let go off me and fell to the ground,  coughing up blood. I gave her another kick in her stomach because I very well knew she was pregnant and another and another. I saw that she was collapsing and I gave her one smack right across her face....STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY MAN!!!!!!!! I heard the guards coming up the stairs and I immediately ran through the window I came in through.

The guards: omg!! Call Alpha Roman quick, donny take her to the infirmary!!!!!

Calling Roman:

Ring! Ring!

Roman: hello

Gaptian: hello Alpha, you need to get here fast, something bad happened to miss Isabella.

Roman: what!!!okay I'm on my way, guys we have to go home...something went wrong with Isabella.

They drove home and was told everything, Roman was getting mad.

Roman:how did all this happen!! Where we're all of you when this happened! !!!!!!! You'll are so freaking stupid....hhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Renae: calm down son, I'm sure she will be alright.

Steven: I'll go check the cameras. Boys follow me.

Roman: she'll be alright....right, the baby also?

Renae: yes she will be. I'm sure son, I'm sure I said to him, my voice sounding weak.

2 hours later.

Doctor Welson: she'll be fine and the baby also, she's very weak and she lost a lot of blood.... but she will heal soon because you know the wolf blood inside her.