Be My Guess.

Omg!

Roman: what happened?

The baby!it just moved.

Roman: omg! Let me feel...I touched her stomach and it moved twice.

Did you feel that?

Roman: yea and your stomach is getting big.

Yea, I'm happy...but I haven't seen or heard from Annabella to inform her so I was thinking tha...

Roman: she already knows, she's coming to see you in about 10 minutes...so want you to get dressed in this beautiful dress I picked out for you.

Oh wow!! It's beautiful...I just go and get ready, I didn't hear you leave this morning.

Roman:that's because you were fast asleep, I had a meeting with my family and my pack members then I went and bought you the outfit...also your mom left I didn't get to tell you. She didn't want to stress you out about it.

How could they leave without not telling me, that's odd, and why would that stress me out?

Roman: listen Isabella, her time was up here...if she stayed around it could risk your dad seeing her and getting suspicious of why humans are around the pack house so for so long.  So she had to leave.

Okay, okay but when can I speak to her?

Roman:like in a week, so you talk to her before your transformation, because after I don't think you'll remember your human life.

Wow! Wow!...was that the one thing you left out because I'm prettysure you didn't mention that before.

Roman:I'm sorry I didn't tell you, It won't happy again.

You know I just can't stay mad at you right, it hard to...and with that I gave him a big kiss on his cheek and went straight to the bathroom, he's probably wishing I didn't get up so he could do more than in did....boys, I didn't know the feeling of having a boyfriend was this great. I'm in love with my feelings for Roman, it's magical.

Roman: oh god, I just love this girl. I would do anything to keep her safe, anything.

I was finished, and every time I looked in the mirror, I had to look at my belly. It was getting big and I loved the look...after my shower I dried off and put on the clothes. I looked in the mirror again and I looked fabulous with my baby bump, my baby looked so big...I think I should definitely ask Roman about this

I think I should definitely ask Roman about this

I came out of the bathroom.

Roman: oh there Mama, what's with the belly...did you stuff your stomach with a big hair balloon....lol!!!!!!-

It's not funny, I was just about to ask you. I think we should go see the doctor.

Roman: okay I think so too.