Mate!!!!!

We were in the aeroplane and the minute the pilot took off, I knew I wasn't going to see my country, my parents, my family anytime soon.i was gone from 6: 15am and now it's 5:45pm, my school overs at 6:00pm. When my parents see that I'm not coming home then my mother and father is going to freak.

Daniel: Isa, are you okay....what are you thinking?

No, everything is fine....I'm just thinking of my parents.

Pedro: is that all you think about, you never said anything about if you're scared for yourself.....your family is just fine.

For now actually, they love me alot....I'm the youngest and they will freak when they find out I'm not coming home.

Matthew: for now, let's play some chest and try to forget this for a while.

Oh, I love to see you too...you guys are identical twins. One with dirty blonde hair and the other with black.

Daniel is Cole and Matthew is Dylan:

Daniel and Matthew: thank you, we just always prank our parents

Lol, typical 15 Year Olds. Even you are  handsome Pedro, but a little okay I'm lying your a lot too disrespectful.

Pedro: sorry bella, it's just I'm just not use to new people I'm like Roman for instance.

I can handle you very well, here's a pic of pedro:

And Salvatore as much as I hate him, he's cute. A pic of Salvatore:

Salvatore: I see you have your eyes on me

Salv,I'm really not in the mood.

Salvatore:wow she called me Salv, just like I told her.

Shake my head.

Salvatore: okay, okay...I'm finished. As I was about to walk away she stopped me.

Hey Salvatore, can I speak with you?

Salvatore: yea sure come this way.

We were walking around in the plane going around to the back, I don't know why so far...but okay. I wanted to ask you about Roman.

Salvatore: Roman?I asked surprised

Yes, one moment he's fine and the next he's not, i...I just can't seem to understand him. I don't know why I'm sharing this with Salvatore, but part of me feels like I can trust these people....some feeling of belonging.

Salvatore: but why would you care though?

I honestly don't know, but I do.

Salvatore: okay, I can't explainto you now...when we reach our house in New York, okay.

Okay.

Salvatore: now go back to the front where the others are, i have some work. She left and I decided to go to Roman's office, we had those on this plane, the plane is quite big. I knocked on the door.

Roman: come in, when Salv came in he had a weird look on his face. What's up?

Salvatore: I can't marry Isabella

Roman: why not, I asked frightened!

Salvatore:because she's your mate!!!!!

Roman: that can't be possible

Salvatore: yes she is man, haven't you feel any connection between you two?

Roman: I started to remember everything from this morning and everything makes sense now, that's the reason i can't see her cry and all that....she's really my mate. I believe you brother.

Salvatore: we'll have to inform everyone when we get back home that you can take your rightful place as Alpha because you've found your mate.

Roman: how will we explain this to Isabella?

Daniel, Matthew and Pedro: leave that to us.

This is getting more and more spicy, I can't wait until they get to the US....what will happen, stay tuned to find out in the next chapter. Love you'll bye!!!!!