Why Me?

We drove for about 15 minutes, can you believe there were no police officers on the road that I could scream and they could come to my rescue....anyway we came upon a stop at this big beautiful mansion, it was so big, it made my house look small.

Pedro: get out! The boss is waiting inside, I'm so glad maybe he will get to teach you how to have manners

He said it with so much evil and anger in his tone, it made me cringe. They practically dragged me inside as if I was a dirty wash cloth.

Roman: Pedro go call El Patron( the boss) tell him we have brought a girl.

Pedro: okay.

I was so terrified when I met them and to meet the man that ordered the kidnap was so terrifying, I just wanted to run and hopefully fly. After about 2 minutes of waiting the boss and Pedro finally came. All of the three boys greeted him and Roman walked up to him and whispered something to the man....the hen the man turned around and faced me. Even he looked young and cute but not as cute as Roman, Oh stop it you idiot....they are your kidnappers fool!!! My mind was going through all kinds of emotions right now but after everything I couldn't find myself hating Roman, Daniel or Matthew for some reason....but I couldn't stand Pedro or the boss they both just looked evil and dangerous.

Salvatore: hello there, aren't you a darling, what's your name sweet pea? I'm Salvatore and you can call me Salv.

What the hell does he think of himself, huh...calling me sweet pea, does he really think I'm the type to fall for the sweet name calling, and does he really think I will tell him my name, I don't even know these people or what the hell they are.

I said what's your name!!!

M...my name is Isabella! It almost sound as if I shouted my name, but it wasn't my fault I was scared of the guy.

Salvatore: Isabella huh, nice name...but sweet pea don't let me have to wait, whenever I ask you a question....I expect a quick answer, do.you. understand?

Yes, yes I understand.

Salvatore:good it's settled then. Roman, Daniel, Matthew and Pedro please go and show my little bella her room. You will be staying here for a couple of days.

Everyone:yes Alpha

Alpha? I asked in my mind, what the hell is an Alpha...but whatever it is it sounds important so which person would vote him to be Alpha, he's so arrogant and I just don't like him.

Roman: * smiles*

What just happened I spoke and Roman just laugh like he could read my mind. Things are just so weird around here, after going up some stairs we stopped in front of a big silver door. Daniel opened it and I tried hard not to look too overwhelmed  but I guess it wasn't working, the room was in red and gold, it was stunning....imagine the others rooms.

Daniel: so do you like it?

When he asked, he had this* please let she likes it* and I did, I just didn't want them to know. Yea I do, but to be honest I didn't want to like it.

Matthew: why not?

Because all this belongs to you'll, the set of people that kidnapped me and all I want is to carry hatred and vengeance for all of you. You people took me away from my familyand parents, the people who I love the most.

Daniel:you must understand that we were ordered by the Alpha and his commands has to be heard.

That I understand, but why me...why not another girl. I know I may sound selfish wishing this for someone else, but if you were in my situation right now, you would've understand.

Salvatore: because you were the chosen one and yo......

Salvatore was about to say something but I just cut him off, I was so angry that I didn't even care anymore...after all I know they're probably going to rape and kill me anyways because that's what I know kidnappers do, so if I am to have a last speech I want it to be this where I use my lawyer tone to fight my last battle. Listento me Salvatore, whatever ever your name is want to be a chosen one or nothing, what I want is for you disgusting assholes to let me go so I can go back to my family. You're all pesticides that go around kidnapping people's children and I am not a fun so F**K YOU AND YOUR BULLSHITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was done speaking I saw everyone shocked faces including  Salvatore and then I don't know what happened next because I just fainted.

They really pissed off Isa this time, stay tune to see what will happen next chapter.  Love you'll bye.