I wanna do the mating process.

We were at a restaurant which was inside the Ballard's territory, their land was pretty huge. It's like they own the entire place over here.

Annabella:so what will you choose?

I have a very big appetite for my size and I don't know why, so I guess I'm gonna order alot.....but wait I don't have any money.

Annabella: that's okay, you get everything here for free.....after all you're the Alpha's mate* with a smirk*.

I don't know why but when she said the last partof her sentence, my cheeks heated up.....was I really blushing, how embarrassing. I thought Salvatore was the Alpha, I asked in an questioning voice.

Annabella:we'll he's not the real one, he was waiting out till Roman got his mate.

Oh, so Anna would you tell me what our mom was like.

Annabella: our mom was one of the kindest and sweetest person who ever lived, she'd always put others dreams over hers. There was this time when Dot....Dot was like a big sister to us, we'll she didn't have money to go to her ball, and my mom sat her ball out and gave Dot the money to go to her ball.

That's really kind of her.

Annabella:yea, she loved Christmas and Summer holidays alot....she was very powerful but she never used her powers to do anything bad or to fulfill her wants and needs, she said it was only fair if she worked like a normal person and get her money by hard work.

Wow!I just wish I had the chance to just stick with her and get to know her.

Annabella: it's okay Isabella. So since Roman is your mate and all, what's your feelings towards him?

Well I verywell do like him, but I'm really shy in front of him...maybe because i have never had a boyfriend before.

Annabella: we'll you better do it fast because you came here for a reason.... you are the most powerful creature on this land and your powers will start activating on your 18th birthday.

Which is in 2 weeks.

Annabella: when your powers get activated, then dad will know and he will come after you to get you on his side....he well kill every and anyone who tries to get in his way. Knowing Roman he's your mate that means you can't live without each other and if Roman tries to stop him he will kill him, his family, me, your parents and your entire family one by one.

All of a sudden,  I felt nothing but anger....what does he think, he will hurt the people I love....he already did it once not again.

Annabella:are you okay Isa?

Anna, howcan I buy sometime?

Annabella:well by doing the mating process.

And what exactly his the mating process?

Annabella: wellllll......it's like sexual and more.

The food came and it looked delicious but I wasn't even hungry anymore, okay Anna....we'llhave this conversation tomorrow, I have a mating process to complete. I took up my purse and ask the guards to take me and Annabella back home. She said all the good byes to us then left. Steven said she lives at a house about to miles from here, my mom and dad was already asleep and everyone was tired so they went to their rooms leaving me and Roman in the living room in an awkward place.

Roman: hey what's up, what happened....you and Annabella came back so quick, did something happe....

No, but there's one thing that's about to happen.

Roman: and what's that?

I walked up to him and whispered in his ear ( I wanna do the mating process). He moved me away from his ear and he looked shocked.

Roman:it was surprised to me what Isabella just said, I couldn't do that to her...I know she's not ready for any of it. No Isa, you don't need to do that now...we can wait till you're ready.

But I am ready, I want to do this.

Roman: no bells, no I can't do this to you...you're not rea.....

Shhhhh, I am ready. I walked up to him and huge him tightly, he was taller than me so I tip up and kiss his cheek. I felt sparks running through my veins. I. Am. Ready Roman.

Roman:I didn't want to do it, but apart of me was happy about it and I just couldn't resist her. I took her upstairs and walked down the hall to my room. As soon as I pulled the door I pulled her in and locked the door. Are you sure about this?

I am, I was scared but apart of me wanted this bad. He lift me up and kissed my neck, at this small gesture he already had me wrapped around his finger...he started to kiss up my face and I wrapped my legs around his wait. He pushed me up against the wall for support and then he asked again, ( are you sure about this) I answered with a quick yes. He took off his shirt in a swift move and u could see all his abs, 8 freaking packs...he was more sexier than a grekgod.

Roman: I kissed her soft lips and she kissed back, I  knew she was enjoying this moment and I was gonna make it enjoyable for her as it is her first time. I laid her on my big soft comfortable bed and undressed her, leaving her in just her underwear. Hmm red pantie and bra what a big turn on.

Lol. He kissed me from my head and went straight to my pantie, he just ripped it off me. Now I was felling kinda nervous.

Roman: relax babe, I'll be really really gentle. I teased her and got her wet then I slid in.

It was so painful at first but then endless pleasure....I loved it and I loved him too.

Roman: I didn'twant to do this yet, but it just happened. I started kissing her neck, then sucking on it and finally I marked her....she  did let out a little scream but pleasure took control over her and I made her mine.

He bit into my neck, it hurt but then it felt really good, I whispered to him....I love you Roman, forever.

Roman: I love you too Isabella and I will never stop loving you. I kissed her more.

Faster please, I scream...but then covered my mouth.

Roman: scream as much as you want babe, my room is soundproof. I went fast and hard and she came, I came in her.

I flip over on his arm, and we stared at each other and started laughing.

I can't believe I just did that.

Roman: me either, but I can't lie...I enjoyed it.

Roman, you better love me forever...you just took my virginity....I said with a smile.

Roman:forever Isabella.

What's this on my neck?

Roman: we'll it's called a mark, you're my mate and we just mated....that's the mate bite mark to show my ownership on you.

Possessive much. He kissed my forehead.

Roman:I love you now let's get some sleep.

Yea I'm really tired, we sleep naked...with the sheets over us, that was beautiful. I slept so peacefully and everything just felt so right.

The next morning:

I woke up and jumped out of the bed, rushing to a door, luckily it was the bathroom. I opened the toilet and pour my stomach out. Roman came and hold my hair back, rubbing my back.

Roman: what's wrong?

I don't know.

Roman: you don't think, you're pregnant do you?

I don't know think so, it was just one time.

Roman: only one way to find out. I went into my first aid kit and took out a pregnancy test, Isabella urinated on it and it was positive.

Omg, I am pregnant!!!!

I'm sorry that I haven't been writing,I was caught up in school....OMG!! Isa is pregnant, what do you think will happen in the next chapter, love stay tuned to find out. Love you'll bye