Where Am I?

" I opened my eyes, it felt like I was sleeping forever, my head was hurting really bad....I was having a  really bad headache, I could barely recognize anything but soon after I was settled I remembered everything. I was waiting at the bus stop, a car drove up...I went in an...an...and, I soon got to know I'm being kidnapped. Wait...I wasn't seated in the car anymore, I was in the trunk...this wouldn't be good because from I was little I suffered from claustrophobia which always leads to me getting a seizure, Oh this SUCKS!!! Help! Help! Help somebody! I was beating down the trunk hoping that someone would hear my cry, someone did, but not who I wanted to. I felt the car made a sudden stop, it seemed as if we were driving on a stony dirt road because when the car stopped, i could feel the tyre pressing over stones and the road was very bumpy."

Daniel: guys I heard something.

Pedro: what did you hear Danny, probably your mind is playing tricks on you because we don't hear anything.

Matthew: hey don't be so rude Pedro, he might have heard something.

Roman: please shut up Matt.

Help!

Daniel: there I told you I wasn't going mad, I know very well what I heard.

Roman:  she gives so much trouble,.can't she just be quite and stop screaming.

Pedro: I think we should take her out of the trunk, maybe she's scared in there.

Roman: oh man......I didn't think leaving our country to come to  Jamaica to do an abduction would be so damn hard!

Daniel: then why don't we let her go and go back to our country and kidnap a girl there, that's more simple.

Roman:  because, I. D. I.O.T, the boss spe.ci.fi.cal.ly said go. To. JAMAICA and get me a nice girl, got it!!!!!

Daniel: ok, okay! Got it!

Pedro: and besides she's a hottie, if you know what I mean. *smirk*

Everybody: PEDRO!!!!!!!

Pedro: I'm kidding, lol

Daniel: Roman stopped driving and we all came out the car to see what was up with the girl, I know this may sound crazy....but when we're saw the girl at the bus stop and was about to take her.....I think I saw a sorrowful look in Roman's  eye and when she started crying I thought I also saw a regretful look on his face...it seems as if my brother is having feelings for the girl.

Pedro: open the trunk Matt.

Matthew: okay.

Roman: as Matt opened the trunk, I was shocked at what I saw or should I say all of us were shocked.

Daniel: omg! Wha...what.....what's wrong with her?

Matthew and Pedro: Roman what's this?

Roman:I have no idea. There the girl laid shaking as if she was having some sort of seizure or something. I was scared not for us getting caught, but for her to die....well I don't know but apart of me likes this girl. Hold on I think I know what to do, take her up Pedro and lay her on the back seat on the stomach, if it's a seizure...she must not be on her back.

Pedro: okay.

Roman: she was in that state for like a hour and a half, until it stopped...but she didn't wake up, her eyes were shut still but she was breathing fine so I knew she was okay and that made me feel relieved. I don't know anything about this girl not even her name, but I was still falling for her, WHY!! I stopped thinking and asked Danny to lay her head on his shoulder   while I continued our journey.

Are kidnappers supposed to to be this nice, well thanks to all who read my book, I really appreciate it...and thanks to all who vote on my book, everything counts... continue to find out what will happen next,I think Roman is really crushing on Isabella...who else thinks so, leave a comment and tell. UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER!!!!