Six

Y/N's P.O.V.

He is coming. He is coming. He is coming. He is coming. He is coming. He is coming. He is coming. He is coming.He is coming. He is coming. He is coming. He is coming.

I sat up, taking a deep breath and my door swung open, revealing Sam with a worried expression.

"H-Hey, Sam." I wiped away a stray tear and turned on the lamp that was next to my bed. The Moose closed the door and moved to sit on the end of my bed.
"What's wrong?"

"I don't know." I looked at him, my heart still racing from my nightmare.
"I had a bad feeling and I came to check if you were ok. Which you're obviously not."

"I'm fine. Just a nightmare, nothing new." Sam shifted slightly and I moved over a little as he moved next to me. He pulled me into a hug.

"Lucifer?" He asked.

"Yeah." I leaned into the hug and he kissed the top of my head.
"I'm scared, Sam."

"You're safe, I'm here and he won't get you. Not again." He whispered and I felt another tear fall. He continued to whisper to me, calming me down and rubbing my back. I cried and we talked and I cried a little more, before Sam laid down and pulled me into his side.

"Thanks Sam." I mumbled, my head on his chest.
He played with my hair and we spoke for a little while until I looked at the clock, realising that it was almost 6 in the morning.

"Y/N?" I shifted so that I was facing him.
"Promise me something?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise me that if you have a nightmare or need to talk you'll come to me?" I looked at him.
"I don't- you've been through enough on your own."

"Ok," a small smile appeared on his face.
"But only if you do the same."

"Deal." I smiled back at him. Sam moved a little and I did too and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I kissed back as if on instinct and he sat up, not moving away for a second. I pulled away for air and Sam's hands moved onto my hips and he smiled at me.

~Time Skip~

The next few days consisted of small discreet touches, holding hands underneath the table and small kisses whenever we were alone. It was pretty much perfect. 
Charlie has left to go to a Comic-Con a few states over and Cas was busy with angel stuff so we were alone most of the time.

"Moose, we have a problem." I jumped up, looking the page in my book and glaring at the man in front of me.

"Crowley?" Both me and Sam asked in confusion and the king of hell turned to look at me.

"Kitten, how lovely to see you." He gave me a small smile and I rolled my eyes.
"This does concern you, actually."

"What does?" Sam asked. He was sat next to me and Dean was in the kitchen.
"Hang on- how do you know Crowley?" I shrugged and looked at the demon.

"Where's your Squirrel?" Crowley looked around and Dean walked in with a plate of bacon, freezing when he saw Crowley.
"Good, now we can discuss the matter of importance."

"What matter of importance?" I scoffed and the demon glared at me.

"Lucifer escaped." The room fell silent and I froze in a mixture of fear and anger. Sam squeezed my hand and I felt like I couldn't breath.
"Some idiot demon, who was still loyal, let him out of the cage."

"You're joking me?" Dean glared at the demon.
"Lucifer is free?"

"Naturally, I believe that he will come for you so I thought I'd give you a heads up." Crowley disappeared and Dean pulled out his phone, discarding his plate on the table.

"Cas? Yeah, sorry, but you have to get back here immediately." Dean walked out of the room and Sam pulled me up out of my chair.

"Y/N, you're fine. You're gonna be fine." I nodded my head.

"I know. Yeah, it's just Lucifer, right?" Sam frowned and I shook my head.
"Sorry, yeah, I know." Sam pecked my lips and hugged me, putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"We're gonna be fine."