Nine

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Lucifer is still on the loose and you want to do a hunt?" Dean asked and I shrugged. Cas was off doing angel things and Sam was on a supply run.
"I don't think that's a good idea. I mean he literally attacked us yesterday."

"Really? 'Cause if I don't do something other than sitting in here I might actually kill you." Dean looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'd like to see you try, sunshine." Dean smirked.

"Maybe not kill you, that would annoy Sam and Cas. I'll just knock you out and go through your room." A look of horror spread across his face.

"You wouldn't." The door opened and Dean turned around, giving me the perfect opportunity to run towards his room.
"Y/N!" He jumped up and chased after me, pinning me into the wall.

"Ow!" I laughed and pushed him off of me. He smirked and tried to trip me up, but I dodged it and he fell over.

"Dean, you just got your ass handed to you." Sam grinned, coming down the stairs. He dropped the bags on the table, looking at the laptop.
"Have you found a case?"

"Yeah, not too far from Sioux Falls."

"South Dakota?" Sam asked and I nodded my head.

"Looks like werewolves, but I can't be sure." Sam picked up the laptop.

"We could just call Jody and get her to check it out?" Dean suggested.

"Or we could go visit her?" Sam put the laptop down.
"Come on Dean we haven't done a hunt in ages."

"Don't you think we have enough on our plate at the moment?" Dean practically snapped.
"Lucifer is free, not to mention that he wants all of us, especially Y/N, dead."

"Fine, we'll go and you can stay here. I don't understand why you're being so difficult." Dean walked off.
"I'll text Cas and let him know we have a case."

~Time Skip~

Sam parked the Impala and we got out. He was obviously excited. I had read about Jody and Claire in the books, but I had no idea who Alex was. Jody was a sheriff and Claire was the daughter of Cas' vessel.
Sam knocked on the door and there was a bang, before the door opened, revealing an angry blonde girl.

"You alright Claire?" Sam chuckled and the blonde girl grinned.

"Hi Sam!" We went inside and a woman with short greying hair appeared.

"Sam! How are you?" She hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Good to see you Jody, I've been good. Better than good." Sam wrapped his arm around me.
"This is my girlfriend Y/N."

"What?" Claire said in shock and gave him a high five.
"Nice!" I laughed a little and Jody pulled me into a hug.

"It's lovely to meet you." She smiled.
"Dinner is almost ready and Alex should be getting home from work soon." The woman walked off and we went and sat down.

"So are you here to help with the vampires?" Claire asked and I looked at her in confusion.

"The werewolves?" She looked confused.

"No, people are going missing and are found days later, completely drained of blood."

"And all their hearts are missing." Claire looked at me.

"Vampires, werewolves, do you ever just shut up and talk about something normal?" The door closed and a dark haired girl walked in.
"Hi Sam."

"Hey, Alex." Sam greeted.

"This is Sam's girlfriend. Y/N." Claire grinned.
"I mean, Sam's a looser, how did he get a girlfriend like you?" Sam stuck his tongue out and I laughed, elbowing him in the ribs.

"Hey, sweetheart." Jody came back in, placing a tray on the table, smiling at Alex.

"Jody, do you want some help?" Alex helped Jody finish setting up the food and less than 5 minutes later we were all sat around the table.

"So how did you too meet?" Jody asked.

"We're soulmates." Sam said proudly.
"Apparently angels can see bonds and we have a strong one."

"That's adorable." Claire said with a smirk.
"How did Dean react to that?"

"Yeah, where is he, anyway?" Alex asked.

"He didn't come because he's annoyed that we have a lot going on at the moment, with Lucifer getting out again and other things." Sam sighed and Jody nodded.

"You know that you can always come here. There will always be somewhere that you can pass out and something to eat."

"Thanks Jody."