Eighteen

Not many chapters left •_•

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was laid in bed, next to Sam. I couldn't sleep and it was around 4 in the morning. Charlie has gone to bed hours ago. Sam moved a little and I didn't think anything of it, until he wouldn't stay still. A quiet whimper escaped his lips and I sat up, touching his shoulder.

"Sam?" His face twisted in pain and it was obvious he was having a nightmare of some sort.
"Sam, it's just a dream. Wake up." He began moving more, hitting himself on several occasions and hitting me twice.
I sat on his waist and pinned him down, so he couldn't hurt himself, before reaching for my phone and shakily dialling Dean's number.
He didn't answer.

"Stop." Sam whimpered quietly, trying to shake me off, but I was too persistent. I tried to call Dean again and this time he answered, sounding half asleep and/or drunk.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" He muttered into the phone and there was movement on the other side.

"Y/N? Is everything alright?" Cas asked through the phone.

"Sam's having some kind of nightmare," I said into the phone and Sam continued to struggle, one of his arms getting free. He moved and squirmed.

"What do you mean?" Cas asked carefully.

"He's struggling and lashing out, but not waking up." His hand caught me on the cheek and I hissed in pain.
"He's hurting both of us in the process."

"Dean." Sam whispered.
"Dean."

"He hasn't hurt you too badly has he?" Dean asked, sleepily, but it was obvious that he was waking up.

"A few punches, nothing major." Sam stopped moving completely and I froze.
"Sam?" He sat up and pushed me off of him, causing me to drop my phone onto the bed and fall onto the floor. I hit the side of my face on the edge of the bed and I felt the trickle of blood run down my cheek, but Sam was my first priority.

"Dean. Where's Dean?" Sam asked quickly.

"On a case." I pulled myself up and passed Sam the phone.
"And on the phone." Sam held the device to his ear.

Sam's P.O.V.

"Dean?" I could remember.

"Sammy? What the hell? Are you ok?" My brother asked and I sighed in relief.

"I remember. I remember everything." There was a silence on the other end of the phone, followed by Dean's laughter.

"Good. Great. That's amazing Sam."

"Sam? Where's Y/N?" Cas asked and I looked around the dimly lit room, no one else was in here.

"I don't know. Probably just gone to get a drink or something." I yawned.
"Did you finish the case?"

"There wasn't one." Dean mumbled.
"Just an average murder case. Anyway, I'm awake now, so if we start heading back we can be there for 10am."

"I'm gonna go now, get some sleep. Bye." I hung up the phone and put it in the bedside table, ignoring the annoying feeling in my stomach as I went to sleep.

~Time Skip brought to you by Casa Erotica 13~

I made myself a cup of coffee, barely remembering the events of last night. I know that I remembered everything that happened in my sleep, Y/N called Dean, I woke up and Y/N disappeared. Dean and Cas are supposed to be getting back in an hour and I haven't seen Y/N all morning.

"Charlie-" The redhead held her hand up, silencing me.

"Y/N said that she had to go into town to pick up a few things and get some air. She's been acting weird all morning." Charlie said quickly, not looking up from her laptop.

"What do you mean 'acting weird all morning'?" Charlie glanced up at me for a second, before going back down to her laptop.

"I mean, I got up at 7 and she was baking a pie." Charlie pointed to the fresh pie on the counter and I wondered how I didn't notice it.
"She has a weird hat on and her hair was covering most of her face."

"What?" Charlie shrugged.

"She was being really quiet as well. What did you do to piss her off?"

"Nothing!" I defended, leaning against the counter.
"Not that I remember, my memories came back, of Dean, then I was on her phone to him because she called him and she left the room. Her phone is still next to the bed!" The sound of the door opening filled the bunker and I practically ran towards the entrance.

"Sam? What the hell?" Dean all but growled and I froze.
"I thought you two were making up."

"What? We did? Have you seen Y/N?" The angel came in, carrying an unconscious Y/N and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Her face was bruised and swollen, a cut on her cheek.

"She was walking in town. We picked her up and she told us what happened." Cas explained, but it didn't make any sense.
"She fell asleep on the way back here." I moved towards them, but Dean stepped forward.

"We need to talk, now."