Eleven

Y/N's P.O.V.

I couldn't move. I was alive, but I couldn't physically move.
Someone squeezed my hand and I wanted to reach out and figure out what was going on, but I couldn't.

"Y/N, Sammy's hurt pretty bad. We still don't know what happened back there and Cas tried to fix you up, but it's complicated. Crowley said that you can probably hear me, so I need you to fight." Dean's voice cracked.
"Please, Sam needs you and I need Sam. It's selfish but you have to keep fighting. Please." Memories of what happened on the hunt came back to me.

"Dean? Jody said you have to eat something, I can watch over her." I heard Cas say and I pulled against the invisible restraints that kept me from consciousness.

"Yeah, but come and get me if there is any change." Dean let go of my hand and I heard movement, before the angel sighed.

"I know you can hear this Y/N. Your body has physically healed, but I believe this is an affect from what Lucifer did to you. Your mind had locked itself away when your body was brutally damaged. You just need to let yourself out. Think of Sam, freedom, anything, but you have to, but you need to stay calm." I tried to do what Cas said and somehow, I felt my hand twitch.
"That's it." I imagined being free with Sam, somewhere safe where we could live a simple life together. Before I knew it, my eyes were open and Cas was grinning down at me.
"You did it. I'll go and get Dean." I slowly managed to sit up, almost everywhere aching. My wings hurt the most and when I tried to fold them away I flinched in pain. The angel practically ran out of the room.

"Ow." I groaned, standing up. I was shaky and unsure on my legs as I leaned against the wall, making my way towards the door.
Dean burst in and grinned at me.

"Thank God, you're alright." I tried to speak, but my throat hurt too much.
"Why aren't you in bed?" Cas left the room and Dean practically forced me to sit back down. Cas returned a few moments later.

"Here." The angel passed me a glass of water and I gratefully took it, drinking almost all is it at once.
"What happened? Jody called Dean and thankfully Crowley was able to teleport us here." I spent the next few minutes, explaining everything that happened.

"A trap? That's sick. We've fought archangels and a couple of werewolves and vampires think they can take us on?" The Winchester scoffed.

"Y/N, you could have died. You almost did." Cas scolded and I sighed.
"How are your wings?"

"Sore, I can barely move them. How's Sam?" Worry covered Dean's face.

"You protected him from the blast, but he hit his head. I've healed him, but he's not woken just yet." Cas said.
Someone appeared in the doorway and Alex smiled awkwardly.

"I brought you some soup." I forced a smile and she put the bowl down.
"I don't know if these idiots have said it yet, but thank you."

"For what?" I asked in genuine confusion.

"If you hadn't been there, Sam would be dead." Claire said, walking in the room.
"Also Jody wants both you boys downstairs."

"Thanks Y/N." Dean mumbled, leaving the room, Cas by his side.

"Come on Girlie, I bet the boys made you get back in your bed? Claire asked and I nodded my head. Alex glared at her and she held her hands up in defence.
"I'm only taking her to see Sam, jeez."

"Fine, but when we get in trouble, this is your idea." Alex sighed and I smiled a a little as they helped me up and get changed into a pair of pyjama pants and an open back tee that used to belong to Claire.

"Have I said that your wings are awesome? 'Cause they really are." I chuckled a little and the girls helped me out of the room and into the one down the hall.

"Thanks." I smiled and they nodded, leaving the room and closing the door behind them.
I made my way over to Sam's unconscious body, not a scratch on him.
"Sam? I need you to be ok, please." I held his hand and slid onto the side of the bed, my wings drooping onto the floor. It hurt like a bitch, but there was no other way that I could lay by his side.

3rd P.O.V.

Alex and Claire walked downstairs, seeing two annoyed adults and an agitated celestial being.

"Hi guys..." Claire said nervously.

"Did you just take Y/N to Sam's room even though they both need rest?" Castiel asked calmly and it almost scared the two girls.

"It was Claire's idea." Alex answered immediately, earning an annoyed glare from her adoptive sister.

"We know, you're not exactly quiet." Jody sighed.

"Maybe it's for the best. Cas said it himself, they have a strong bond." Dean smiled a little.