Seven

Y/N's P.O.V.

The next few days were quiet.
Cas came back and Charlie called twice a day, Dean kept himself busy and Sam stayed with me, most of the time.
Dean still didn't know about our relationship, or maybe he did and just didn't say anything.
It was when there was a knock on the bunker door that made everyone freeze. Besides the people that Sam and Dean trusted, no one actually knew about this place. And all of them were currently keeping in touch.
The knocking came again and Dean pulled out his gun. Cas had his angel blade in hand.

"Come on guys!" A voice shouted through the door.
"I know you're in there! I can practically smell the liver damage and broken dreams!" The door opened and Sam stood in front of me slightly, subtly passing me an angel blade. I stayed calm. The last few days I had come to terms with the fact that I'd have to face him eventually.
"What's wrong? You look like you've just seen Satan."

"What do you want, Lucifer?" Dean asked and the archangel let out a dramatic sigh.

"What do we all want? A personal apology from dad, world peace, the 3 of you dead. Not much, really." Lucifer went quiet for a minute.
"No, there's 4 of you. Who's that you're hiding Sammy, she seems familiar?"

"Back off, Lucifer." Sam practically growled.

"Oh! Look at the bond on you two! Strongest soulmate bond I've ever seen! No wonder you're so protective, Sammy! I'm almost jealous!" Lucifer walked down the stairs and Dean raised his gun.
"Calm down, I only want to meet the lovely little lady." I stepped out from behind Sam and the emotion on Lucifer's face was priceless.
From confusion, to anger, to impressed, to anger, to excitement and finally, annoyance.

"I think we're met before." I swung the angel blade at him and he groaned when it actually scratched his stomach.

"Y/N L/N. Who would have thought that my true vessel and favourite play thing would get so close?" Lucifer laughed before dodging my attacks and knocking me back into Sam.
"I was looking for you actually. Have you shown them?"

"I'll kill you." I went to move forward, but Sam kept a hold on me.

"Really? 'Cause I don't think Sammy agrees with that idea." Lucifer grinned at me and I struggled against Sam.
"I don't think I'm going to kill you, not today. I'm just going to show you."

"Show us?" Cas asked and Lucifer smirked at me.

"No." I said quietly and Lucifer shook his head.

"What is he talking about Y/N?" Dean asked and I took a deep breath.

"Come here, Y/N." I shook my head.
"You don't want to hurt Sam do you? Not like you hurt me? Or him? You remember him, right?"

"Lucifer, stop." Cas said.
"This isn't a game. You can't blame her for that."

"For what?" Dean and Sam asked simultaneously.

"Sam, let go of me." Lucifer grinned.

"Y/N-" I looked at him with pleading eyes and he stepped back.

"That's a good dog, come here." I walked over to the archangel and Cas looked at me with pity.
"Now, this is going to hurt."

Sam's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry." Y/N whispered looking at me and I was about to ask why, but Lucifer snapped his fingers. Barely even a second later she flinched and I stepped forward, but Cas pulled me back.
Lucifer grinned at Y/N and it made me feel sick.
The sound of material ripping filled the room and Lucifer was gone. Instead, two enormous Black wings came from Y/N's back. She was looking at the ground, not moving.

"Y/N?" Cas said slowly, taking a step forward. I looked at Dean in shock, but he was staring at Y/N. Cas lifted his hand and he went to put it on her shoulder, before she moved back.

"Don't." She said firmly. Her wings were gorgeous and Cas reached out once again. They were large, grey and looked really soft.
"S-Stop it."

"Dean," Cas turned to look at my brother.
"Can I talk to you? In the kitchen?" Cas practically dragged Dean away, before he could answer.

"Does it hurt?" I asked without even realising. Y/N looked up at me and there was tears staining her cheeks.
I moved closer and fear shone in her eyes.
"I'm not- I won't hurt you."

Y/N's P.O.V

Sam moved towards me and I didn't have the energy to move away. I didn't mean to, but I flinched when he touched me, causing him to freeze. Slowly, he pulled me into a hug and I whimpered a little, hugging him back.

"You don't hate me?" I whispered and Sam kissed my head.

"Why would I?" I felt my wings droop behind me and I hissed a little when they touched the floor.

"I have wings Sam. I'm a freak, something that we both hunt." He hugged me tighter and I felt more tears roll down my cheeks.

"No, you're not. You're unique. Special." He kissed my head again. He pulled away from the hug, making me sit on the table.
"Your wings? They're beautiful, you're beautiful."