Nineteen

Sam's P.O.V.

Dean punched me across the face and I glared at him.

"What the hell? Why are you hitting me? I didn't touch her!" Realisation spread across Dean's face like a wildfire.
I thought he was going to punch me again, but he pulled me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry, Sammy, but you did." I pushed my brother away from me.
"Last night, in your sleep, you were acting like a madman. Y/N panicked and called me, because you were hitting yourself and her."

"No- I didn't mean to." I said quietly and Dean looked at me with pity.

"I know, Sam. Y/N knows that too. You just had a rough night, we've all had them." Dean said calmly.

Y/N's P.O.V.

When I woke up, I was surprised to find Cas sat next to my bed. He was reading a book, but he didn't look like he was paying attention to the words. He looked at me and sat up a little straighter, putting the book down.

"Y/N, did you enjoy your sleep?" He almost whispered and I yawned.

"I slept fine, Cas. Why are you in here?" I gestured around the room, only just realising that it wasn't even my room.
"Why am I in here?"

"You fell asleep in the car on the way back, after explaining what happened. To ensure you had a good rest, I brought you into this spare room, healed your face and watched over you." He said and I sighed.

"Thanks Cas." I smiled at him a little.
"You didn't have to. Where are the boys and Charlie?" I internally groaned, realising that Dean would have said something to Sam.

"Charlie left again. She's checking something out in Texas. Dean and Sam were in the kitchen, but I'm not sure at this moment in time." I nodded my head and I got out of bed. Cas stood up and I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

"I mean it, thank you Cas. I don't know what any of us would do without you." The angel looked confused for a second, before pulling me into a hug.

"That means a lot to me, Y/N. Thank you." I gave him a small half smile, before leaving the room. I wandered through the bunker, finding Dean in the kitchen, helping himself to a slice of pie. The pie that I made. I cleared my throat and crossed my arms over my chest, causing him to freeze.

"Hi Y/N. How are you feeling?" Dean asked in a soft tone which you would use on a baby.

"I'm fine, Dean, but is that my pie?" He looked down at his plate then back up at me.

"...no?" I rolled my eyes and walked forward, patting him on the shoulder.

"I made it for you, dumbass." A look of relief spread across his face.
"Have you seen Sam? I kinda need to talk to him."

"He went out about 3 hours ago." Dean sighed.
"He's pissed at himself for hurting you. It's kind of scary actually."

"Great." I groaned and Dean looked at me apologetically.

"And I may have punched him across the face." I glared at the older Winchester.

"I'm going to find him before he drinks himself into a bad situation." Dean looked guilty as I turned and headed towards the entrance/exit.
I made it into the map room when the door swung open and a very drunk Sam Winchester fell into the metal bars.

"Look who I found feeling sorry for himself." A familiar voice said and I froze.
"Moosie boy here. How coincidental, right?"

"Get away from him, Lucifer." I growled and Sam looked at me with regret.

"Why would I do that? I thought my little wing trick would break the bond, but it only made it stronger." Lucifer glared at me with hatred.
"So now I'm going to hurt him until I'm satisfied then you're going to sacrifice yourself, blah blah blah, you're both going to die slowly."

"You can do whatever to me, but touch him and I'll make you regret it." Lucifer smirked at me.

"Touch him?" He grabbed the back of Sam's shirt and dragged him down the stairs, pushing him when they were halfway down.
Sam fell down the stairs and I grabbed him pulling him back and behind me as Lucifer walked down the stairs. Dean and Cas ran in and Lucifer grinned.
"Y/N, darling I'm not going to touch him. I'm going to destroy him, then your little friends and I'm going to make you watch, before I kill you."

"How dare you come here. How dare you hurt Sam. How dare you threaten my family?" I said and Lucifer raised an eyebrow.

"Y/N." I turned to see Cas, throwing an angel blade in my direction and I caught it with ease.

"Now, I'm going to give you three seconds to get the fuck out of here, or I'm going to kill you."