Fourteen

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I come home to a bloody, unconscious Dean Winchester and you just shrug your shoulders at me?" Jody asked and I tried to hide behind Sam. She was terrifying when mad.

"To be fair, he tried to kiss me, twice." I mumbled and she sighed.

"So you knocked him out?" Jody asked and I noticed the two girls smirking behind her.

"She did give him the option of going to bed." Sam defended and Dean, who was still on the floor, decided it would be a good idea to wake up.

"Why are you all shouting?" He whispered, before moving a hand towards his face.
"Why do I have a bloody nose?"

"Because you tried to kiss Y/N." Cas said and Dean flinched.

"Stop shouting." He whispered, covering his ears.
Jody looked down at him in annoyance.

"Young man, if you don't get upstairs and clean up you're staying here and doing all the chores around the house for a week!" Jody yelled and I've never seen a grown man jump up and run up the stairs so quick.
"Sorted, did you say that you were heading back today?"

"Yeah. The devil is still on the loose and someone has to catch him." I sighed and Sam wrapped his arms around my shoulders. Thankfully, Cas helped my wings heal a little faster and I was able to put them away.
"And we have to restore Sam's memories and I'm thinking about buying a cat. I'm sure Dean will hate that."

"Dean is allergic to cats." Sam announced and we all looked at him.
"And he hates dogs."

"Never mind, I guess Sam's memories will restore themselves." Sam looked at me for a second before he realised.

"I have no idea how I know that." Claire laughed.

"You've really got your work cut out for you." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"So are we getting a cat?" Cas asked with a hopeful smile.

"No, Cas." I half smiled at the angel, shaking my head.

"Fine." Cas pouted.
"I'll go check that Dean isn't too badly hurt."

"I think you hurt his feelings." Sam whispered, once the angel was upstairs.

~Skip Of Time~

The drive back to the bunker was awkward to say the least. Sam sat next to Dean and Cas sat with me in the back. Dean played his music and we all pretty much sat in silence. It was starting to get dark and Dean pulled into the parking lot.

"I'll go get us some rooms." He mumbled and got out of the car. Sam turned to face me and Cas with an awkward smile.

"What's up?" I asked and the Moose sighed.

"It's just weird." He shook his head.
"I can't remember Dean, yet I can almost remember. Like I've been here before."

"I'm sure you'll remember soon, Sam." Cas nodded and Dean came back. We all got out of the car.

"I got us two rooms." I went to grab the key that Dean threw towards me, but Sam grabbed it and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and we all decided on going into one room for now.

"I can't wait to get back to the bunker." Sam sighed, sitting on the sofa.
"Can we not just go now?"

"Sorry, Sam, but none of us really want to drive right now. We'll be back tomorrow." My boyfriend tilted his head in confusion slightly and it made me giggle.

"Y/N." Sam looked me in the eye.
"You can fly."

"She can what?" Dean asked and I looked at Sam in pure confusion.

"I don't think so." I shook my head, a small smile on my face.

"You do have wings." Cas inputted.
"It should be possible."

"Yeah, but I've never tried it." I looked at Sam.
"Can I fly?"

"I thought you could. I thought-" Sam stopped himself.
"In my head Lucifer gave you the wings and tortured you and you learned that you could fly because what he was actually doing was trying to make an angel. That didn't happen?"

"No," Cas muttered.
"But that would actually explain a lot. Y/N, besides the wings, have you noticed anything else?"

"No? I don't think so."

"Maybe we should just sleep on it?" Dean suggested.
"I'm too tired to think and maybe we can figure this out tomorrow?"

"Dean's right." Cas decided.
"I'll research tonight, you all should rest."