Chapter 5

3rd P.O.V

- We used to play a lot here. – Shisui said.

- True. What's wrong? – Itachi said.

- I wanted to know your honest opinion. How serious is Fugaku-san? – Shisui asked.

- Serious? – Itachi said.

- About the coup d'état. – Shisui said.

- Their discontent against the village is getting bigger. If things in the village continue like this the Uchihas will reach their limit. – Itachi answered.

- Do you think it's possible to change their mind? – Shisui asked.

- If the Uchihas won't change the village won't change either. This way both will continue suspect each other and the situation will only get worse with time. – Itachi said.

- I want to eliminate that distrust. – Shisui said.

- Do you think you can? – Itachi asked.

- Who knows? But if I don't do it and the coup d'état happens it will be a disgrace for both parts. – Shisui answered.

- I don't agree with the coup d'état either. We have to do something to avoid it. – Itachi said.

- I know that, but it's better if you don't act. – Shisui said.

- Why is that? – Itachi asked.

- The first division of the Police force distrusts you. They ordered me to keep an eye on you. – Shisui said.

Itachi widened his eyes.

*At Fugaku's House*

3rd P.O.V

- What?! Do you know what day is tomorrow? – Fugaku said mad.

- I do. – Itachi answered.

- Don't you understand your position?! – Fugaku said.

- Tomorrow I have a mission. – Itachi said.

- What type of mission? – Fugaku asked.

- I can't say it. It's a secret mission. – Itachi answered.

- Itachi, you're the person that it's our link to the village core, you know that...right? – Fugaku said.

- Yes. – Itachi answered.

- Then don't forget that and come to the meeting tomorrow! – Fugaku said.

Saori P.O.V

..................................................I feel weird...why do I feel this?........
Maybe I'm just tired...yeah that's it.
I went home instead of continue training.
I sighed.
I haven't seen Shisui and Itachi these days, I wonder if they're okay.

???? P.O.V

- You...YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID IT!

Saori P.O.V

Suddenly I heard a loud noise coming from my bedroom...WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!
I ran to my room.

- SHISUI?! – I said and widened my eyes.

- S-Saori. – he said.

I went to him to take a look...