Chapter 21

Saori P.O.V

- I never thought I'd be facing you...Hinata-sama. - Neji said.

- Neji-nii-san... - she said.

........she's too kind for her own good.....

- Huh?! Siblings?! - Naruto said.

- They are members of the leafs oldest and greatest blood line, the house of the Hyuuga Clan. But they aren't siblings. - Kakashi said.

- Then...what are they? - Sakura asked.

- They are members of the Hyuuga clan's "Main House" and "Branch House." - I said.

- Main house and branch house? - Naruto said.

- Yes. Hinata-san is a member of the Hyuuga main house, while Neji carries the Hyuuga blood but is in a lower house. - Lee explained.

- So they are cousins then? That makes fighting dificult. - Sakura said.

- Yes, but... - Lee said.

- What? - Naruto asked.

- Many things have happened between the houses over the years and...right now they do not get along together very well. - Lee said.

- At my point of view it's Neji who doesn't get along, you can see that clearly in his eyes. - I said.

- But why don't they get along? - Naruto asked.

- I don't know everything but...this is normal with old houses. Many rules have been established to put the main family in an advantageous situation in order to protect the blood and house of the original Hyuuga family, because of this the branch houses feel slighted. - Lee explained.

- So they hate each other then... - Sakura said.

- I have a bad feeling about this. - I said to Kakashi and he nodded.

- Begin! - Hayate said.

- Before we begin the fight, I'd like to say something, Hinata-sama. - Neji said.

- H-Huh? - she said.

- You don't make a good shinobi, forfeit now! - Neji said.

Hinata widened her eyes........this guy is blaming her for something she has no control of.

- You are too kind, you wish for harmony and avoid conflict, you agree with others never resisting. - Neji said serious.

Hinata looked down.

- Kurenai. - I said.

- Yes? - she said.

- How strong is Hinata? - I asked.

- She's strong but... - Kurenai started.

- But she's too kind. - I said.

Kurenai nodded.......

- You have no confidence in yourself, I always feel your sense of inferiority. That's why I thought it would be best for you to remain a genin. But the Chunnin Exams can only be taken as a team of 3 and you couldn't turn down your team mate's request and unwillingly entered. This is reality, am I wrong? - Neji said.

- N-No...I......w-wanted to change myself.....d-do it myself. - she said.

- Hinata-sama, as I thought...you are a spoiled brat of the main house. - Neji said with disgust.

- Huh? - she said.

- People cannot change themselves! Losers are losers...their personality and strength will not change. - Neji said.