Chapter 33

*At The Hospital*

- What happened? – a medic asked me when I gave them Sasuke.

- The same that happened to Hatake Kakashi. – I said serious.

The medic widened her eyes.

- Please...do what you can. – I said sad.

- I will. Wait here. – she said and left with Sasuke.

I just looked down........I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I looked up.

- Asuma...what is it? – I said with not much emotion.

- How is he? – he asked calmly.

I stopped looking at him and looked in front.........................

- The same as Kakashi. – I said sad.

- I'm sorry. – he said truthfully.

- Miss Saori. – I heard.

I turned around.

- Yes? How is Sasuke? – I asked the medic.

- Unfortunately...we can't wake him up. The damage in his brain is to massive. – she said with empathy.

- I see. – I said feeling the tears form.

- He will stay here and we will continue to treat him and try to wake him but..........it's complicated. – she said.

I nodded.

- Excuse me. – I said and started to run out of there.

- Saori! – I heard Asuma.

I didn't care and got out of there, tears falling down uncontrollably.

3rd P.O.V

Saori ran as fast as she could crying nonstop, running nowhere in specific until she got to the forest, she stopped near a tree and fell on her knees crying and screaming why did this happen. Why wasn't she able to protect Sasuke and Kakashi when they needed?
She cried until she had no more tears to shed.
She just sat there in quiet, frustrated with everything that has happened, when suddenly she feels 2 presences.
She immediately became serious and got prepared for what was coming because she felt that those presences were stronger than the people she already knew.
She waited..........but nothing happened they were just hiding........................she started getting even more frustrated.
She got up and that's when they appeared in front of her.....................she narrowed her eyes at these 2 people. In fact she didn't know them, but she did recognize their clothing......................Akatsuki.

- What do you want? – she asked.

- Our leader sent us. – a guy with a deep voice said.