Chapter 30

Saori P.O.V

- Nee, Saori. - Kakashi said coming to my side.

- Yeah? - I said.

- Why are all these Anbus here? - he asked quietly.

I looked around..........

- I don't know either, they were here since the beggining...honestly it's weird and I don't really like it. - I said.

- I see. - he said.

We were watching Sasuke and Gaara now......let's see how stronger you got Sasuke, just be careful.
Gaara was about to attack Sasuke when suddenly stopped.

- Don't get so angry... - Gaara said.

I raised an eyebrow.

- I fed you some nasty blood earlier, I'm sorry...but this time.....it will be delicious. - Gaara said.

I became serious.
Sasuke tried to attack him with shuriken but the sand protected him with ease.
Sasuke was able to pass Gaara's clone and hit him in the throat but it was just sand.
The sand tried to grab him but Sasuke was able to dodge an went for Gaara who was already with his sand barrier up.
Suddenly Sasuke was behind Gaara and was able to punch him.

- So that's the armor of sand, eh? Come. - Sasuke said.

Gaara tried to attack him but he was able to dodge and was now behind him again and kicked his chest.

- What's wrong? Is that it? - Sasuke said.

I sighed...so cocky.
Sasuke started speeding up and beat up Gaara.
Guy came up to me and Kakashi.

- What kind of training did you give him Saori, to come this far in just a month? - Guy asked.

- I wasn't the one who trained him, Kakashi did. - I said.

- What? What did you do? - Guy asked Kakashi.

- Sasuke had copied Lee-kun's taijutsu with the sharingan before...that's why during his training I had Sasuke use Lee-kun's taijutsu. - Kakashi explained.

- Well thought. - I said simply.

- Thank you. And well, because he knew Lee-kun and had seen him in action before, he was able to master the style, it was a lot of work of course. - Kakashi said.

Guy looked at Kakashi with a surprised look and then looked at me with a worried look.

- I would never let that get to that point Guy, besides...Sasuke knows other things besides taijutsu. - I said knowing what he was thinking.

He widened his eyes a bit.
Gaara was now forming a ball and about to hide inside it, Sasuke sped up and punched it but nothing happened.

- KAKASHI-SENSEI! SAORI-NEE-CHAN! - we heard.

- Huh? - me and Kakashi said.

We looked and it was Naruto and Shikamaru beside him.

- Naruto, Shikamaru. What is it? - I said.

- Sensei...STOP THIS FIGHT RIGHT NOW! - Naruto said.

I widened my eyes a bit.

- HE'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM US!!! HE'S NOT NORMAL! - Naruto said.

- What is he talking about? - Ino asked.

- HE LIVES TO KILL OTHERS ANYWAY...AT THIS RATE SASUKE WILL DIE! - Naruto said.

Kakashi wasn't saying anything so he looked at me.

- SAORI-NEE-CHAN! YOU SAW HIM! STOP THIS MATCH! - Naruto said.