Chapter 28

*At The Finals*

Saori P.O.V

The finals were now about to start, they were now down there in the arena..........where's Sasuke?

- Uchiha Saori. – I heard from behind me.

- Huh? – I said and turned around.

....Anbu.......

- What is it? – I asked.

- The Hokage asked you to go to him. – he said.

I nodded and went to the Hokage that was sit next to the Kazekage.

- You called Hokage-sama? – I said respectfully.

- Yes. Where's Sasuke? – he asked quietly.

- Unfortunately I don't know, Hokage-sama. Kakashi's the one who has been training him so I haven't seen him in weeks. – I said.

- I see. Thank you though. – he said and I left.

...............if he gets here late I swear I'm going to punch those!

- Saori-sensei. – I heard.

I looked at my side.

- Sakura, how have you been? – I said.

- Fine...where's Sasuke? – she said worried.

- He's just late, probably still training with Kakashi. Don't worry though, go sit there, relax and enjoy Naruto's fight which he'll absolutely win. – I said with a small smile.

She smiled and nodded.
With that she went to sit next to Ino.

- THANKS FOR EVERYONE FOR COMING TO THE HIDDEN LEAF CHUNNIN EXAMS! WE SILL NOW START THE MAIN TOURNAMENT MATCHES BETWEEN THE 8 PARTICIPANTS WHO MADE IT THROUGH THE PRELIMINARIES. PLEASE STAY AND WATCH UNTIL THE END!!! - the Hokage said.

The proctor was showing them the list of matches so they could see when they would fight.

- Now, the first fight...Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuuga Neji. - the proctor said and I smirked.

This is going to be a good one.

- Those 2 stay here while the rest of you go to the waiting room. - the proctor said.

I was standing in the middle of the stairs hearing everyone's comments.

- This will be good. - Kiba said excited.

- Though...against him, Naruto has no chance. - Ino said.

- For that kid to get this far... - Kotetsu said.

- Yeah, for guys that got this far on luck...this is the end of the line. - Izumo said.

I raised an eyebrow...LUCK?!

- That Naruto's opponent is just too tough. - Kotetsu said.

- He can't beat the Hyuuga clan. - Izumo said.

- I'm about to beat your ass. - I said murderously.

- E-Eh? - Kotetsu and Izumo said.

- Do you have a problem with MY student? - I asked.

- N-No! - they said.

- That's what I though! I seriously wanted to kick you all but I'll let your eyes enjoy the match and see what Naruto is really made of. - I said.

- We were just saying that he got here with some luck, that's all. - Kotetsu said.

- He got here because he's strong! Besides right now you're saying that he's opponent was weak on the first fight? - I said.