Chapter 37

*Previously*

- We need to talk.

*Now*

Saori P.O.V

- Yes, we need. Jiraiya please leave. – Tsunade said.

- No. We all need to talk. – I said.

- About? – Jiraiya asked.

................................................................

- I heard your conversation just now. – I said.

- Okay. So, you know that that subject is not to leave this room, correct? – Tsunade said.

- I know that. But...I also know someone that can be the substitute for that person who got killed. – I said.

- That's what we need. Who is it? – Jiraiya asked.

- Me. – I answered.

They widened their eyes.

- No, Saori. – Tsunade said.

- I agree with her. – Jiraiya said.

- I'm not saying this just because I want to...I have a reason. – I said.

- What reason would make you say something like that? – Tsunade said.

I grabbed the scroll Pain gave me and gave it to Tsunade.
She looked at me and then opened the scroll and widened her eyes. Jiraiya found her reaction weird and looked at it as well and immediately widened his eyes.

- Apparently, Naruto is not the only one being wanted by the Akatsuki...I am too. – I said.

- For what reason do they want you? – Tsunade asked.

- I don't know. They didn't tell me. – I said.

- Saori, it's not wise going to them and at the same time pass information to us. It's too risky. – Jiraiya said.

- If I say no...they will come after me.....and...they will attack Konoha. I don't want that. Sasuke left.....I couldn't stop him...I failed. I won't fail to this village again. – I said serious.

- Saori. – they said.

- I'm the best for that job, they want me, so I go there and give you information about their steps and plans. Do you have a better idea? – I said.

- No, we don't. – Jiraiya said.

- What about Naruto? – Tsunade asked.

I looked down.............then looked at Jiraiya.

- Please...train him. Tach him how to become even stronger so when they try to come for him again, he can protect himself. Please...take care of him while I'm gone. – I said.

- Saori you'll become rogue if you do this. People will hunt you down. – Tsunade said.

- I know...I'm prepared for that. I won't let this village be attacked and I won't let them hurt the people I care about. I have to say yes. – I said.

They looked at each other.

- What are you going to say to Naruto and Kakashi? And Sakura? – Tsunade asked.

- Nothing. Let them think I betrayed the village, it's best if they don't know the truth, at least for now. – I said.

Tsunade sighed.