Chapter 35

3rd P.O.V

- Fight me...NOW! – Sasuke said to Naruto.

- W-What? What are you babbling about...you're still recovering... – Naruto said surprised.

- SHUT UP AND FIGHT ME! – Sasuke said activating his sharingan.

- S-Sasuke-kun. – Sakura said scared.

- You thought you helped me? That foolish 5th Hokage or whoever butting into other people's business. – Sasuke said.

- WHAT?! – Naruto said annoyed.

- Sasuke-kun! What's wrong with you?! Naruto tell him to stop! – Sakura said.

- Well then...I was thinking about it too... - Naruto said.

- H-Hey...you two...cut it out, okay? – Sakura said a bit scared of their reactions.

- Come with me. – Sasuke said to Naruto.

- Tch. – Naruto said but followed him.

Sasuke guided him to the roof of the hospital.
Naruto smirked.

-         What's so funny? – Sasuke asked annoyed.

-         Funny? No. I'm overjoyed actually. To think...how I can finally beat you. – Naruto said.

-         What did you say?! Stop blabbering nonsense you loser! – Sasuke said.

-         I'm no longer the loser you once knew me as. I've changed! – Naruto said confident.

-         You dimwit idiot, what are you so full of yourself for, huh?! – Sasuke said.

-         Eh, what are you losing your cool for? That's so unlike you. What?!...Are you afraid now that you challenged me to a fight, huh?...Sasuke? – Naruto said.

-         SHUT UP AND FIGHT! – Sasuke said.

-         Before we start, you better put on this leaf headband. – Naruto said.

-         I don't need something like that. – Sasuke said coldly.

-         JUST DO IT! – Naruto said.

-         You won't even lay a finger on me, let alone my forehead. – Sasuke said.

-         NO! I'M SAYING THIS IS A SYMBOL, THAT WE FIGHT AS EQUAL LEAF NINJAS!!! – Naruto said.

-         THAT'S WHY I SAY YOU'RE FULL OF YOURSELF! YOU THINK YOU'RE ON PAR WITH ME?! – Sasuke said.

-         OF COURSE I DO! IN FACT I'VE NEVER THOUGHT OF MYSELF AS INFERIOR TO YOU! NOT EVEN ONCE!!! – Naruto said.

-         YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF! – Sasuke said mad.

-         THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE STILL WEAK, SASUKE-CHAN! – Naruto said.

-         NARUTO!!!! – Sasuke said going towards him.

-         SASUKE!!! – Naruto said going also towards him.

Saori P.O.V

I sighed.
Should I tell Tsunade about the Akatsuki? If I choose not to go they will attack...not only me but they will come after Naruto...and Sasuke....and the village. But if I choose to go...I'll go rogue and will be wanted dead or alive.
So.......what do I do?
I sighed...I'll think about that later, I'm going to see how Sasuke is doing, maybe he feels better and come to his senses.
I was jumping tree by tree getting near to the hospital when I looked at the roof...............I widened my eyes.
I immediately teleported there and noticed Kakashi who grabbed Naruto's arm while I grabbed Sasuke's arm and we threw them into different directions.