Chapter 25

Saori P.O.V

- So what technique are you going to teach me? – Naruto asked Jiraiya.

- First there's something I need you to understand. – Jiraiya.

- Huh? – Naruto said.

- You have 2 types of chakra. – Jiraiya told him.

- 2 types? - Naruto asked confused.

- Haven you ever felt a special chakra? - I asked him.

- Hmmmm. - Naruto started thinking.

We were waiting for his answer.

- Well...now that you mention it...it seemed like there was a time when my chakra suddenly appeared and I got really strong. Though... I don't remember it very well. - Naruto said.

- I see. - Jiraiya said.

- But...I do remember that it felt different than the normal chakra I release. It's hard to explain but...if I put it in color I'd say that normally it's yellow but this felt red...I guess. - Naruto explained.

- Alright, I'm going to teach you a technique. - Jiraiya said.

But suddenly he went to the bushes and was........my eye twitched.

- THIS WAY!!! FACE THIS WAY AND SAY IT ERO-SANNIN! - Naruto said.

- Another pervert... - I said murderously.

- E-Eh...S-Saori-nee-chan? - Naruto said.

I was now going towards Jiraiya.

- Oi. - I said evilly.

- Huh? - he said looking at me.

- YOU PERVERT!!! - I said and punched him sending him flying against the wall.

- Hahahaha! That's what you get! - Naruto laughed.

- TEACH HIM! STOP BEING A PERVERT! - I said mad at Jiraiya.

- Fine. - he mumbled.

- Nee, are you really serious about this? - Naruto asked him.

- Yes, I am. Now, you said you had incredible power when you felt the red chakra. - Jiraiya said.

- Yeah. So? - Naruto said.

- Then try to release that red chakra right now. - Jiraiya said.

- Ok, if you say so I'll give it a try. - Naruto said and started trying.

I was getting ready if something happened.

- So? - Jiraiya asked.

- No. It's just...my regular chakra. - Naruto said.

- Geez...you have no talent. - Jiraiya said.

- Geez, you're so nice. - I said to him.

- STOP ACTING ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY!!! I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS RED AND YELLOW CHAKRA MYSELF! WHAT DOES THAT CHAKRA HAVE TO DO WITH THIS TECHNIQUE ANYWAY?! - Naruto asked annoyed.

.......hasn't he realized that the red chakra belongs to the Kyuubi?

- Listen kid. The technique I'm going to teach you requires much much more than your normal amount of chakra so we need to be able to pull out and use the huge chakra that's sleeping inside of you. - Jiraiya said.

- How do you know that I have this other chakra? - Naruto asked.

- Well, I am a Sannin. Anyway...this special chakra that only you have will become your greatest weapon. Not using it is a huge waste. There's no need to do the same type of training as the others. Each person has things they are good and bad at, you have your own style. - Jiraiya said and starting pulling Naruto's cheeks.