Chapter 11

*At Training*

Saori P.O.V

- Ok, let's start the training. I want to talk to you about chakra. – Kakashi said.

- .....What's chakra? – Naruto asked.

- E-Eh?! – I said.

- You're a ninja and you don't know that?! What were you doing in the academy?! – Sakura said.

- Probably sleeping or painting the Hokage's faces during classes...isn't that right, Naruto? – I said.

He laughed nervously.

- Fine. Sakura explain. – Kakashi said.

Sakura smirked and got all cocky and started explaining Naruto what chakra was.
After the explanation Naruto was thinking hard.

- Well...I think he got it. – Kakashi said.

- Wait for it. – I said amused.

- I didn't understand that complicated explanation but isn't that something you learn with your body? Don't we do that already? – Naruto said.

Kakashi sweatdropped and Sakura was ready to punch Naruto but I grabbed her.

- Be quiet and stop hurting your teammate. – I said serious.

- F-Fine. – she said.

- Naruto is right. We already know and do that. – Sasuke said.

- You guys are not using it properly. – I stated.

- Who's fault is that? If you had teach properly then I would already know. – Sasuke mumbled.

- WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! – I said grabbing him by the collar and started shaking him violently.

- E-Eh? – Kakashi said.

- AHHH! SASUKE-KUN! – Sakura said.

- HAHAHAHAHA! – Naruto laughed.

- SAY THAT AGAIN! YOU UNGRATEFUL DUCKBUTT! – I said.

- Saori let him go. – Kakashi said.

- TCH! – I said and let him fall on the ground which made him glare at me.

Kakashi sighed.

- Saori is right though. You guys are not using chakra right...yet. Even if you are able to release a high amount of chakra unless you control it properly the jutsu will be weakened or not work at all. – Kakashi said.

- And by wasting energy you won't be able to fight as long. These kinds of weaknesses will appear. – I said.

- So...what should we do? – Naruto asked.

- Learn how to control it. – I said.

- Obviously. – Sasuke mumbled.

My eye twitched in annoyance.
BONK!

- OW! – Sasuke said.

- Do you wanna repeat that...Sasuke? – I asked murderously.

- N-No. – he said.

- So...what are we going to do? – Naruto asked.

- Tree climbing. – me and Kakashi said.

They looked at us confused.

- What kind of training is that? – Sakura asked.

- Just listen. – I said.

- This isn't normal tree climbing. You'll climb without using your hands. – Kakashi said.