000: Regarding the king and the news

Sinbad the conqueror of the seven seas, the owner of seven djinn and the king of Sandria. He is handsome, rich, smart, and powerful young man--- he can be said to be a perfect fit to be a candidate to be husband of any woman. But no one is perfect for they have flows that make them imperfect like others. For the king he is... the enemy of woman who wish to have a loyal husband because Sinbad is the so flirt you can help but think if he has many child around the globe by the he acts, untamed. Even so his personality is like this, luckily, he don't have any bustard child around. Sinbad is yet to settle down to marry for a queen and wife but his trusted advisor, Ja'far said otherwise.

"You are to marry the 9th princess of Kou kingdom." Ja'far says to the king Sinbad who currently froze solid in the middle of escaping through the window." I'm sorry but I most have heard you wrong. Can you repeat that?" still not believing the words of his friend Sinbad ask to conform that he did not just hear that he was about to be married off by his advisor. " You will meet your spouse to be after one moon cycle." Not caring to explain Ja'far move to the door to leave the speechless king." You can go out and enjoy your remaining life of freedom of a single man, sin but I heard that the Kou princes dote that 9th princess much to come here to beat you up. Me and the other general won't stop them and gladly watch the show on the side-line because it will be good show to watch." Ja'far end his word with a bright smile that sent thunder shock the already flustered and petrified king. With a slam of the door the advisor leaves the king who soon collapse on his knee. The news of him marring was not something he expect to hear from his advisor and he was sure it was not real and wasn't done because Ja'far was beyond livid by his endless flamboyant personality.

'Yes, Ja'far his good friend and general won't do this to him and it was all just a threat to stop him from going out and do his paperwork. 'Because of ultra-denying the king conclude a lie as he walk near his table where a bunch of paperwork stock there. 'Ja'far will say all of this thing was a joke when I do my paperwork!' Sinbad said as he began to work on the pile of papers. Minute become hours and hours pass like sand in a sand clock. Sinbad can already feel that he could die from boredom but he continue until he finish the piles on the desk till dawn and sleep on the table from tiredness and sleepiness.

The king don't notice that the white haired advisor spied at him from the croak of the door and sigh out loud when he was out of earshot. 'My king it was good that you did your work but I wasn't joking. You will know that this can help you...will I hope because I pity the bride of yours if it don't.' Ja'far thought before he leave to tell the others that their king won't be joining breakfast.