003: Regarding the king and his bride.

In the courtroom of the Kou kingdom, the seat of eight general and the seat of present royals in the kingdom seats facing each other. Everyone was seated in their right spot but the important person who should be here is yet to come and that is the future spouse of the king of Sandria. The princes were glaring at Sinbad, specially the last heir of the first emperor, Hakuryuu for unknown reason. Because Sinbad know that Hakuryuu reacted more intense about the young princess even he is Marely a cousin and step siblings.

They seated in silent and it was the awkward yet intimidating silence that pass to the servant that stood at the far-off corner of the room. Thirty minutes of waiting the door open to only revealing a maid who look on hurry and gone to whisper to the king about something argent that cause the king to rise from his position and slam his hand to the table on anger. " that deviant strike once again!" The king yelled out frustration and the other Ren royal look at their father with narrowed eyes like they were also curious what the 'deviant' done this time around.

Ja'far take notice and give an ear to every word the Kou empire family might spoke about this person, but they no longer spoke more of the issue and a loud thud noise echoes from outside and another servant enter the room with another news but he spoke this time with a loud voice that made all the royals in the room to hear.

"Your majesty! The 9th princess collapse outside!!" the guard reported with bow to the people inside of the room. The Kou sibling alarmed and quickly stood up and run outside to look at the health of their beloved ninth princess. After all they all know how frail and weak the princess can be specially she lack of rukh to her body. And her having her rare sickness of nicro-lipse.

The eight general and their king were left in the long table to themselves. The meeting of the king and bride postpone for another day its seems' the thought of the general as they look at their king who happily eat the found without a care to the world.