009: Regarding the king, his bride and the magi in the middle of nowhere.

The three looks at the deserted place, no life can be found from miles away yet they stood under the hot sun. Yunan was smiling as ever, Sinbad was frowning and Kouai was motionless stood there.

"oh well..." Kouai sigh she walk toward the magi side and signaled him about something. The purple haired king stood there confuse before his head start to hurt and trouble in pain

Sinbad point

"Nee, Sinbad do you want to know what the meaning of your dreams?" Kouai ask in between of my head trembling in pain. I don't understand what's happening between the pain I know that she has something to do with it. "w-what?" I collapse in my knee because of how intense the pain I'm feeling it felt like my head been hammered over and over again. Then something inside my head crash and floods of memory that same of my dream but the blurred cloaked girl in was cleared and all the answered question from both emotion and memory suddenly find answers.

"You...!" he utters to her. She smiles a smile that reflected a person I known the very moment I was born yet forgotten.

"it seems you remember me now but to bad I have to erase your memories again..." sadness flash to Kouai eyes before she chanted;" erase and create memory, lucid. "I want to scream to her that stop but my body collapse on the ground as light surround my vision.

In my unconscious state and between forgetting her again. I promise that I won't let her erase my memory again and using the help of my djinn and magoiI manage to remember her but not her name but the bride of Sinbad.