001: Regarding the king and the dream

Sinbad wake up refresh he can ever be yet slightly in pain because he slept on the table last night. The event of last night have left his brain but the thought of his strange dream drift to his mind.

Inside Sinbad dream, he open his eyes to his dreamscape to find himself in a beautiful garden right beside the river that have sparkling crystal blue water. This place can be said akin to paradise. Not realizing he was in a dream he walk toward the river side and when he was about to look at his reflection a voice called out from behind him and when he turn around he saw...

The dream end there as he wake up, he was bothered by his dream because someone how he felt there's a hiding meaning of that dream. But he arrive at the dining hall and saw his general was eating and was in middle of something before he entered. Silence covered the room before the eight generals' boom with cheer and start to congratulate him one by one. He don't know but he felt he was forgetting something and it was something important.

"Man I never thought you'll marry before me but what I can say you sure are the man!" shakkan says the word that become the missing link to let him remember about the last night event. With realization come in mind and reality slap his face; Sinbad collapse on his knee in shack and petrified beyond relief.

Shakkan notice that Sinbad attitude and grin as he thought of teasing his king. "aree? You don't know you'll marry or you can't believe you're about to lost your free life of a single Bachelor. : 3" teasing the already bad state king shakkan takes full force of bullying. He don't stop not until he was hit in the head by the blue haired lady general. And the two start to argue once again.

Sinbad who left alone to grow mushroom in the corner have turn dust and blown by the wind as reality slap his face over and over again.