010: Regarding the girl and the magi.

Kouai

I fix the way Sinbad slept in the group and put a nice and soft cloth under his head and umbrella to cover him from the hot sun. I hum as I do so. The magi, Yunan who know me before this day but for a very long time spoke behind me.

"Idon't really understand why your hurting yourself like this..."

"pain is normal specially to people who they don't belong to that person life or fate.

"your words seem to have deep meaning.

"I want to tell everyone I care about my secrets but Ican't, because the natural forces will stop me from speaking about it.

"hmm...then what will you do now, hime sama—no Iforgotten you no longer the princess because you erase the memory of your existenceto your family as one.

"magi can't be effected by my powers through so there's someone still remember me out of all the people that forgotten me.

"this is not the first time you did this after all

"yes, but Idon't think there will be a next time because the story starts in a few years' time anyway.

"you always speak of a story even before it makes me think you know everything that happen or will happen.

"in a certain degree I know but my knowledge about the future event is limited.

"are you going to change the story line?

"nope, Idon't want a butterfly effect after all.

"then let me ask you again what will you do next?

"wander in the world search for things that won'taffect the storyline and seek for scripts for my knowledge maniac cousin, find good trend of fashion for a cute bro, buy the most comfortable pillow and watch in the sideline."

"hmm. It seems it's time to part ways once again, ai."

"yes, but it's not the last time well meet through.

"I will be waiting for the next scene of your life drama, ai."

"then see you in a future year, yunan-kun."

"yes, see you, miss ai the wondering soul."

Then they parted ways after sending Sinbad to his palace as well as everyone else.