007: Regarding the king and the bride in the garden.

.

It been days after their official meet, the two spouses spend time with each other without care around the world. This one of the days that two are in the garden.

"Hey, let's go dungeon conquering." Is the sudden proposal of the Kou princess to her groom who was in the middle of eating a grape? Sinbad pause and look at his bride." I can't conquer dungeon anymore." He said slightly dejected but he was smiling and gap down the violet fruit like the color of his hair." And why would you even want to go out and conquer some dungeon if you can't even stay two whole hours without falling asleep." He continued he says solemnly and they stare at each other with a very serious atmosphere around them but her clearly not serious.

"I just felt like it's a good day to enter one." She says like it was the simple answer and not the weirdest answer the world can hear. Sinbad almost felt like he can fall down from that sentence. "My brother has djinn I want one too... because I don't know where my other djinns. "Shewhispers the words only a fanalis can hear and not someone like Sinbad.

"is that so... "hegives up, he can't find how this girl brain work and so they seek a magi to rise a dungeon for them.

"How about Judal-kun?

"No!

"Ok. I don't know any magi... will I do know another but Nah."

"Oh I know someone and I heard a news that his somewhere here...

'Why do I felt like I know that person? 'She thought

"The wondering magi, Yunan.

"... Can we just choice, Judal-kun?

"No dungeon then...

"Fine."

"What your problem with the wondering magi anyway? As far I know you never gone out the palace and the possibility of you two meeting is slim."

"......................"

"What are you hiding, princess?"

"........................................ nothing."

"Clearly you're hiding something---

"Hello!" a familiar voice rang from behind of Sinbad making him jump. And when he looks behind him he saw the magi they were talking just now. He can't help but think Kouai know the magi was there the whole time and that might be the reason for her silent.

Sinbad: "YUNAN? What are you doing here?" Sinbad ask in curious tone.

Yunan: "Just visiting a friend of mine that's all.

Sinbad: "suspicious

Yunan: "oh like your face?

Sinbad: "...shut up.

Yunan: "anyway the magi are here to help you with your quest.

Sinbad: "but don't you say I can't conquer dungeon anymore?

Yunan: "it's for you anyway and princess-Chan here is not under your household yet you know...

Sinbad: "somehow your words piss me off.

Yunan: "like Ja'far always piss off by your slacking?

Sinbad: "...I have a sword and I'm not afraid to slice you to pieces.

Yunan: "no thank you.

"I felt out of place here you know..." the left-out girl, Kouai suddenly commented even so she doesn't want the moment of the two but the want to enter a dungeon was spreading through her vines. "let's go dungeon conquering!" she says once again.

The two male look each other and sigh." You have to ask permission from your family." They say.

"They won't agree that's why well dungeon conquer now, so well arrive home early!" the one-eyed girl said.

"......................" –the two that is now being dragged as they sweat drop at the girl.

"Don't we have something to say to this?"-Sinbad

"I don't really care if you guys want to join me or not, specially that blonde old hag."-Kouai

"R00D."-Yunan

And saw the three journeys to the outside of the kingdom where they can simple rise a dungeon without anyone noticing or care. They leave the palace with a note through.