002: Regarding the king and the fateful encounter.

It was the day that dated for Sinbad to meet his bride and that is why he is the Kou kingdom, walking around an unknown alley. Was he lost? Was he running away? Was he postponing the meeting? Yes, yes and yes to all of the three question. When he was walking he saw a cloaked figure with a very large mallet that can catch the attention of anyone and one of those people is Sinbad, the curious king who now hiding behind the wood blocks and spied at the cloaked figure. To why his now watching- more like creepily spy- at the scene, Sinbad attention was not only at the cloaked figure, the group of slave that seems harmed and hurt by a lashed and one thing he knows it was not done by the hummer wielding dude. Also the dude weapon have a seal of djinn on it. So he was curious what the role of the dude doing there.

"Thank you, messiah-san! Thank you for saving dirty slave like me and my siblings. The one that seems older among the slave suddenly kowtow at the figure with a crying face that was so happy and free. "You don't have to bow. Stand and don't call me messiah, I'm no saviour and I'm just fallowing the law of nature. Do Good and avoid evil." The cloaked figure said as he grab hold of the bowing boy and fetching a bag of gold out of his cloak and give it the boy who have their eyes widen as they look at the heavy bag of gold that can help them out of slavery and live a life without work for years." Take this gold and leave this place, return to your homeland because I know you have mess your home." The generous man said to the kids as his hand over the bag of gold to them." If you are worried you won't be home safe or don't know where the direction of your home town. Come to the place that I draw a map to and say to the man who have scar under his mouth that you where send by Thor."The man introduce and instruct the siblings. The freed slave leave with a wave to the cloaked man who watch the scene.

Sinbad lean closer if he can see what kind of seal the mallet has but a tap on his shoulder have snapped him out and scaring him slightly to jump a step away from the person who tap his shoulder. Looking behind him he found the scary face of a demon from hell—I mean his trusted mother hen, advisor Ja'far.

"Dear king can I kindly ask why are you making us search all over for you?" smiling Ja'far show hell background behind him over the fake smile of his.

"..."-he was about to reason but Ja'far don't let him

"Hmm? You don't have an answer hah...then let me tell you this...STOP LOTTERING AROUND AND FLIRT TO EVERY WOMAN YOU SEE AND JUST STICK BESIDE US!!" Ja'far roared like a flaming fire breathing dragon to Sinbad. He then dragged the hopeless king with him to the Kou kingdom palace.