004: Regarding the king and the dream 2

Sinbad stood on his old ship that he uses to travel the seven seas with his friends. No one was around but the day before him was one of the days in the sea a perfect weather to fish good quality fish. He saw a familiar figure of a boy with a purple hair—his younger self that yet to conquer the seven dungeon and just beginning his journey around the world. Beside his younger self a small figure that only reach his chest area with a cloak covering her from head to the knee, her foot was shoeless but a dangle was gleaming when she moves her feet.

Sinbad tried to look closer to see what the girl looks like after all he was sure he never remembers someone like that from his past. The cloaked girl turns and face him but before he can see what she looks the dream ends...

Sinbad wake up with an annoyed and flustered look when his dream end at the good part and this was not the first time happen. It began the night Ja'far told him about his future spouse to be and weird dream from his childhood tend to appear every night since then. It looks like a memory but a there were someone who show up that he was sure he doesn't remember having to meet or remembering that they exist on his life or memory at all. And every time he saw the figure he can't help but felt sadness, betrayal and dejected inside his heart.

He wants to find the answer to all his question about his weird dreams but he doesn't time for that for it's the time to meet his bride.

...

005: Regarding the king and his bride official meeting.

"This is Kouai Ren, my daughter with the empress." The emperor introduces the black-haired girl have an eye patch covering one of her eyes and she's in the age as the eight princess and prince Hakuryuu. Sinbad look at his bride from up and down, scrutiny. With his perverted mind he first noted the big boobies that she has and the shape of her body that akin to perfect lady every man dreamed for.

"Hmm, hmm." Sinbad nodded at the three size of his fiancé with a perverted smile on his face. He doesn't stop staring until he heard a cough from the emperor and foot hills stepping on his toe that made him snap [in pain that he quickly hides] him out from his perverted thoughts.

"As I was saying the princess was weak child the moment she---"Sinbad mind once again drift to the big mountains of his fiancé and he don't even hear the tale of the princess that he should be listening to because it became a problem later on because the king won't tell the story once again. Ja'far who give up on trying to make the stupid king of his focus was out of his control.

Two hours after the long tale of the king that no one pay attention to.

The king let the two have a time alone as they let the two walks in the long hallway. Will this happen after the taming act of the princess.

Kouai advance toward her future spouse and knee on her one knee and kiss the right hand of Sinbad and says:" my spouse please take care of me from now on." With a smiled that can beat Sinbad flirty attitude and strike a familiarity to the king at that point but it quickly disappears as the thought come.

Of course, Ja'far can let the that idiot king who clearly lusting for the princess to be alone for a long time for one they don't want to make a ruckus if the doting sibling with sister conflict beat their king when they hear this