006: Regarding the king and his bride talk nonsense

Kouai was tired from walking from the long hallway and ask Sinbad, her spouse to carry her if he don't mind. Sinbad her groom was taken back but quickly agree, for he is a man-whore of the seven seas.

From a far the princes and princess look at the scene with anger and pout on their face because Kouai was being carried by a perverted man [who they envy because Sinbad was the one carrying her and not one of them].

"Nee, my spouse will you hate someone if they break their promise to you and erase your memory of them?" was the first words of his fiancé ever since they meet and it was a question that send him tremor of thought. He stops looking at the breast of hers and to her face that have guilty look at her beautiful face.

"Depends." The purple haired king says to the now silent girl. Kouai enter deep thinking as Sinbad carried her in the long hallway. She doesn't really weight that much and her weight can even beat a pillow on how light she was.

"sorry..." Kouai apologize out of nowhere which made Sinbad to look at her again with confuse look." I'm sorry..." she mumbles to no one but herself as she silently cried out of sadness and guilt. She covered her face with her hand so her tears won't be seen but Sinbad stop walking and look at her covered face and somehow an image flash to his mind.

'Why are you fallowing me?' a young boy with purple hair that is under the age of two ask to the cloaked figure beside him. The figure has the same height and age by how the kid look like.

'Because you're my safe zone and the most loved being of the world!' a cheerful voice that belong to a baby girl says with fist in the air.

'I really don't get what you're talking about_____.' The boy sweat drop at his friend but then smiled when he looks at his friend cheerful attitude.

The cloaked girl was the same as the girl that he always saw on his dream that always appear every night in a particular day for eight year but the pass recent month the dreams of his childhood that have that mysterious girl become daily thing on his dreams. It felt like a memory that he forgets was trying to return and be remembered again yet something was blocking it.

Sinbad pet her head like his body was controlled by unknown force but when his hand land on the black mop of her hair another strikes of familiarity sent shock to his body like he done something like this before.

Kouai who was surprise by her spouse gesture froze but she doesn't react to stop or remove his petting. The two stood in the whole way with the taller one become addicted on petting her head and start to ruining her hairstyle that made her slap his hand away. "Stop it!" a childish voice come from the small girl as she tries and tries to remove the guys hand from destroying her hair totally. " I can't help it, your small and cute like a wild bunny!" Sinbad chuckle as he dodges the hit coming from his bride.

The two spouses clearly enjoying their time together and it felt like it was not the first time they meet, that they meet in a very long time ago...in a memory no one but few remembers.