Chapter 9 Things We Have in Common x Friend Zoned

"My god, you two have so much in common.." Me and Slendy looked up from our books and stared at Offender. "Like what?" I asked, knowing already what he meant. "You both like to read, you both are not human, you both are tall and skinny, you both are loners, you both eat people, and you both have three siblings each!" There was a short pause "well damn- Wait what? Vis has three siblings too?" Wow, Slendy didn't know this..? "Yeah, Zalgo, Mark, and Ellie." If he had a face he face would have looked like this :| right now. "How come I didn't know about this?" He asked curiously. "Cause' you stupid." I said with a tone of voice and a laugh at the end. "Excuse me, I am not stupid!" Time for the test then. "Well, what's 9+10 then..?" If he gets this wrong then I'm gonna kill him. "Bruh, It's 19." WRONG ANSWER "No, it's 21!" Slendy was taken aback. "What- Is your brain okay from BANGING it on the nightstand?" Oh my god.. Slendy doesn't know MEMES!!!

       I stumbled around the mansion looking for the piano room again. It was a big place, getting lost was easy. When I finally found it, Offender was playing Can't help falling in love on the guitar, he was pretty good, plus it was acoustic and I like acoustic. He didn't realize I came in until I was sitting at the piano. He looked up from the guitar, "Hi :|" and kept playing. I started playing the song too but on the piano. "Wow, you're pretty good." He said to me. "Thanks, you too." He had one more thing to say. "That's what she said." We both laughed. We talked about our favorite bands and favorite music writers, it turns out me and Offender both had the same favorite band. Offender couldn't think of any music writers that were his favorite, so I said he should try Beethoven. I did like Offender as a friend, I think he might of liked me as a friend, but only for this small moment.

        "Hey Vis, can you sing like Slendy?" Offender said as he looked up from tuning his guitar. "It depends what song it is. If it's a love song or a soft and kind of quiet song, then I'll have a soft anime girl voice, but if it's a hard rock song, then I'll have a strong voice." If he was about to ask me to sing then OH HELL NO. "I can kind of sing too but I just have a strong voice, I can't have a soft voice." He said as he sighed and continued to tune his guitar. Did he expect me to do something? I started playing I will follow you into the dark on the piano. He seemed to be captivated by it, so I continued playing. At some point he joined me on the piano seat, we were playing Fur Elise together. "Just friends?" He asked quietly. "Just friends." I said, smiling and punching him playfully.

FRIEND ZONED

"Why is your hair always so perfect?" Jane complained to me, about me. "How should I know?" I said with the face that says 'you're stupid.' I mean I guess my hair was always perfect and the same as yesterday, or since Jane had a wig she might be jealous.

THE KNIFE GAME

I walked into the kitchen and found Jeff playing the knife game on a chopping board "Making dinner?" I asked, as to a reference that he'd for sure cut himself. "We should get Slender or Offender to play the knife game." He said with excitement in his annoying voice. "But Offender would definitely cut himself." He said with a groan. "Then let's get him to play it!" I said as an evil joke. I nudged Jeff's arm as he stabbed himself in the middle finger. "AHHHHHHH!" I laughed. "Look at my boo-boo." he said as he held up his middle finger. Offender came up behind him and smacked the back of his head. "Ow fu..!" Jeff yelped. "Stop crying, you big baby!" Wow the friend zoned freak is still following me around, why?! "Where the hell did you come from?" Offender smiled "The music room." Jeff had an evil smirk "what type of music were you playing..?" Well, time for me to leave the room. I ain't gonna witness this "crime" without notifying Slendy.