Chapter 22 Murder

Before we start, I'd like you to look at a picture of my baby that just got neutered.

I'm sorry, not, I love cats! I'm an anime voice actress and I am anime, so what do you expect?!

Shaymus's POV

I was waiting at the back of the school for the bullies to show up to meet their 'secret admirer.' I was nervous, I had never killed anybody and didn't want to. Then I saw them round the corner, I stood straight up and walked over to them. "What the hell is this? Where's OUR secret admirer..? Is it you or did you get a note too?" The snotty girl said as she looked me up and down. "Uhh.. I-" "OMG, the freak has a crush on us!" They all laughed at me. "How about you show us your ugly little face?!" The group leader said as he stepped up to me, kicking me in the stomach, then ripping my bandana off. I covered my 'face' as best as I could, but it was too late.. They all gasped as they saw the blank part of my face. "What the f***? He really is a freak.." I could feel the monster pulsing through my veins. They all gathered around me, Teressa, the blonde, grabbed me by the back of my collar and pushed me to my knees. The group leader took his cigar, looked at it, looked at me, looked at everybody else, then said "Hold him still." as he smirked. "NO!" I screamed, Teressa grabbed my left arm, while the snotty girl grabbed my right. Brandon, the red-head muscular boy, stood there, looking kind of sorry. The group leader was slowly moving the cigar towards my face when my dad stabbed a tentacle through his chest from behind. Blood splattered on my face and on all the other kids, they let go of me and backed away. I ran to my dad and hid behind him, looking up at him to find him looking down at me with a 'face' of anger and disappointment. [KILL TERESSA..] a voice said from inside my head, it was demonic, but I reluctantly did what it told me to. I slowly changed form so that I was almost as tall as my dad, I had horns, tentacles, claws, and from my elbow it got skinny then widened out at the bottom so my hands and claws were huge, and finally, my face ripped open into a sort of evil, toothy grin. What the heck did mom look like in her form..? I watched as dad bit the snotty girl's head off. I ran at Teressa and stabbed my hand through her chest, ripping out her heart and eating it, like a monster. I wasn't in control of my own actions, what was happening to me right now?! I could think my own thoughts but not do my own actions. I turned back to 'normal' and fell to my knees on the ground, I puked up blood, probably a mix between me and Teressa's blood.

I looked at Brandon, he was wide-eyed and staring at me. "Shaymus, he's your kill.." Dad said as he turned back to his 'normal' form. I looked at my dad, then at Brandon, I couldn't kill Brandon, something was telling me not to, and it definitely wasn't my dad. (ROASTE- wait, why does Slendy keep getting roasted? XD) [Don't kill Brandon, he has a good future ahead of him.] The voice inside my head was back, but it wasn't demonic, in fact, it was female too, a rather soothing voice. "SHAYMUS! Kill him or I will!" I would have cried right now if I was a _____ cat, but I'm not. "Dad, we can't kill him, we can't. I have a feeling that we shouldn't, and I can't anyway. Plus, he never did anything wrong to hurt me! ...Go Brandon.." Brandon blushed and ran away, which made me blush too.

Offender's POV

       I woke up to a familiar snore right in my face. I barely moved my head, trying to make sure it was Papyrus and not somebody random again. How drunk was I last night? I could feel his bones on my bare chest, for some odd reason, they were warm- Wait! Why am I not wearing a shirt again?! Why does this keep happening?! I struggled to push Papyrus off me without waking him up. HOLY SH-- He's as heavy as a fuggin' boulder, wtf! Well I couldn't push him off, so I just lay there, looking up at the ceiling, out the skylight. I never noticed how beautiful the stars were.