Chapter 11 Christmas

I loved watching the snow fall. The snow-covered pine trees were beautiful to me, I have no idea why though, they just were. It was the night before Christmas night. Everybody was really into decorating besides Slendy, Offender, and Jeff. Hoodie and Masky got a mistletoe and had Jeff and Jane kiss already. Shaymus invited Samantha over and explained everything, he got his first kiss. "Uh.. I'll be outside if you need me I said." I just wanted to stand in the snow, I loved the snow, doesn't everybody? I guess I got carried away and started singing whatever came to mind.

(This video is from KittenWispy but she/he doesn't own it either, so yeah and YES Vis is anime- oof, Slendy has tentacles and Vis is anime..)

At the end of the song Offender came outside,

(Jozacharyia owns this video)

"Just for a smoke!" He reassured me. I was still embarrassed 'HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME.' I could smell his smoke from here (7 ft away) I picked up some snow and formed it into a ball when he wasn't looking. I turned around and whipped it at his face, IT STRIKED! "Oof!" (I <3 memes) It knocked him over, then he picked up some snow too, formed it into a ball, and threw it at me. I dodged it, then somebody yelled "Fire!" About a dozen snowballs came out of nowhere, aiming for me and Offender. 7 Snowballs hit me, 5 hit Offender. Then Splendy poked his head out from behind a snow bank. Jeff, Toby, Ben, and Jane were also behind the snow bank. I looked at Offender and he looked at me. I started building a snow bank while Offender made snowballs, he could make about 5 snowballs at once, he made 1 with each tentacle (4 tentacles total) and 1 with his hands. Well damn.. We had an epic snowball fight and when Slendy came outside, he got better! Slendy was on me and Offender's team while Jeff, Toby, Ben, and Jane were on Splendy's team. We won, I never knew Slendy was amazing at snowball fights. We were about to go inside when Offender said "Hey guys, what's the difference between a snowman and a snow woman?" I knew the answer, so before he could say the punch line, I said it for him "Snowballs!" Everybody laughed except for Splendy, "I don't get it, why's it so funny?" Everybody laughed once again. "You'll know when you're Slendy's old age!" Jeff tried to contain he laughter on this one. "HEY!" Slendy yelled at Offender, so Offender put a snowball down the back of Slendy's shirt. We all went inside except for Offender and Jeff who were dying of laughter in the snow.

(Christmas morning)

"WAKE UP!" I woke up with a jolt. Slendy was wide awake though he had just woken up. How did Sally get in here..? I thought the door was locked, oh well.. "Okay Sally, were awake, what's the problem..?" Sally giggled. "Slendy, there isn't ALWAYS a problem! But Santa came! There's presents! Let's go, hurry up!" My god.. "Ughhhhhhh.." Slendy growled. "Oh come on, Christmas isn't that bad! Stop being a downer!" I kissed him on the cheek. "Now let's go." I climbed out of bed and went downstairs in my pajamas, Slendy and everybody else was still in their pajamas too.

       Sally was the first to open her presents, she got a new teddy bear from Slendy, a butterfly coloring book from Splendy, new cute clothes from Trender, and a iPod from me. Then Shaymus and Azura opened their presents next, Shaymus got Bad Call the book from me, and a book about controlling your powers from Slendy. Azura got the same book from Slendy, and she got a black, gray, and white dress from me. Then the rest of us opened our presents, I only got one, it was from Slendy, it was a navy blue dress that faded to gold at the bottom. I got him a present too, when he opened it he jumped, it was a mistletoe that was supposed to spring out of the box, it did but it hit him in he face, or where his face is supposed to be. I made sure I was right next to him when he opened it, it took him a second to realize what it was but when he did, he laughed, and then we shared a short kiss.