Chapter 23 Thoughts And Explanation

Vis's POV

       I had sensed something in Brandon, so I had told Shaymus not to kill him. I was happy to see Brandon running away from the whole situation, though. The whole Papyrus and Offender thing made me get out of the house, disgusting, I can't believe that Papyrus is gay. In fact, I'm kind of disappointed in Slender for making Shaymus kill that kid.

Slender's POV

       I hadn't spent a lot of time with Vis lately, so when I got home, I started thinking of.. something! I would have thought of something romantic, but that's not my type of thing or her type of thing.. I'd ask for some help but that's just AWKWARD.. Why can't I think of something that's actually important? All I can think about is Offender and Papyrus and how gross it would be if they did what I think they did. *lightbulb*

Brandon's POV

       "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" I screamed to myself when I got home. I had never knew he was a monster, I'm honestly lucky that I felt sympathy for the guy! I could have died! But now Teressa, Maria, and Derrick were dead! Maybe I'm just freaking out because I thought I saw SlenderMan, or I'm just straight up insane like my mother.. What is even happening?! I certainly can't tell anybody what I saw or think I saw.. The worst part is that Shaymus called SlenderMan dad, I do have a good reason to believe that SlenderMan is his dad because he has no mouth or nose and SlenderMan has no face. But who's the mother?!

Shaymus's POV

       Why did Brandon blush? Why did I blush..? Is Brandon going to tell anybody or is he gonna keep it to himself? What will Samantha think of me if she finds out..? I have to talk to Brandon tomorrow!

(The Next Day)

       When I walked into the classroom, I expected to see everybody staring at me, but nobody even noticed me at all. I walked over to my usual desk and sat down. I saw that Brandon was looking at me, but when he saw me looking at him, he turned red and looked away.

       After class, Brandon walked right up to me and said, "What happened yesterday..?" "I'll tell you at lunch." I immediately said as I speed walked to grab my lunchbox and walk to the cafeteria. It wasn't that long of a walk, just a few hallways away.

       I sat at an empty table, in the far right corner of the cafeteria. I ate my lunch before Brandon got over here, he sat right next to me. I guess it was time to start explaining each other's lives and what happened yesterday..

       Lunch was just about over when our conversation was, I explained to him about the Slender Family, and found out that he was gay and liked me..