Chapter 20 Papyrus, What The Actual Frick..

Offender's POV
       "Heyyyyyy, Offender!" Papyrus said to me as he ran full speed in my direction. "Uh.. See ya lady!" I said to the girl I'd just met and quickly started running away from Papyrus. "WTF DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed at Papyrus as I picked up speed. "I want to be with you!! You're bisexual, you like girls and me!!!" "Leave me alone! Please!" "NEVER!" He pounced on me, how the hell did a skeleton outrun me?! "Hi :)" He said as he sat on top of my chest, I frowned at him. "You mad bro?" He said to me playfully. I was so ready to punch him straight in the nose, but I didn't. He repositioned himself so that he was laying on top of me, his elbows were digging into my shoulders as he rested his head in his hands, I didn't say anything though. I felt something I had never felt before, it was strange.. It wasn't for a girl either. I felt warm on the inside, I felt like I wasn't really alone anymore, I had a heart, and right now, it was thawing.

       "So, yes or no to dating me or hanging out at least..?" Papyrus asked me, waiting for the answer intently. "Sure." I let a small sigh escape my mouth. What did I just do? Valentine's Day was bad enough, but now, I have a BOYFRIEND! F***. "Well, see ya later Papyrus, I have to go now." "Okay! See you tomorrow, Offendy!" I teleported home. Did he just call me Offendy..? Only people who LOVE LOVE me call me that. Well, I guess that's just what's gonna happen tomorrow.. Before I walked inside the mansion, I heard something. "Can't, he's hanging out with Papyrus, and not in a inappropriate way." It was Splendor. I teleported inside, right next to the door. I waited for him to walk in. I heard the door open, definitely Splendor.. "BOO!" "RAA-!" He saw that it was me, I laughed until I fell. He gave me a look and put his middle finger up. Well damn, I didn't know he was capable of that :|

(The N3xt D5y)

       I woke up to my phone ringing, it was pitch black in my room, so it was hard to find my phone. I fumbled around my nightstand until I finally found it, I answered. "Uhh, hello..?" "Can I come over to your house, cause.. Uh.. Sans is destroying everything.." It was Papyrus! Yay! Uh, I mean 'yay.' "Surrrrrre.. Bring whatever you need, I guess.." "Ok, thanks, Offendy!" There it is again.. I hang up, though I'm sure he already did before me. I tried to find my lamp light, when I did I turned it on and 'died.' I forgot that my room is the messiest room on Earth.. I also forgot that I'm not wearing anything, that's nice -_- I guess I should get dressed and clean my room..

       After cleaning my room, it was spotless.. To me at least, Vis thought it was still a pigsty. Then I heard a knock on the door and a familiar voice "Come in!" I yelled, so that they would hear me. It was Papyrus, standing in the doorway with a shocked face. "What? Why do you looked so shocked?" He blushed. "You're really hot without a shirt.." Wait what? I looked down, I wasn't wearing a shirt O-O! I ran over to my dresser and threw a shirt on, "You saw nothing!" He giggled. That was a BIG accident. (Another accidental pun I found while editing this XD) He walked over to me and jumped on me, knocking us both onto my bed. :| . "Uh.. Hi then." I said very awkwardly as I blushed. F***, stop blushing! He said "Hai!" As he kicked the door shut without any other part of his body moving except his leg. I don't trust him right now.. He stared at me for a second or two then.. HE FUGGIN' KISSED ME! I felt a pull on my pantleg.

Vis's POV

       Today was boring and Papyrus was here for NO reason, but he went into Offender's room and the door slammed shut, I don't even want to know. Slendy is suspicious of those two too. Everybody's been acting weird lately, like Jeff has been with Jane most the time, Shaymus isn't even in the house when anybody's awake anymore, Azura and Sally don't hang out a lot, it's just so weird for THIS house.